Jobs in Grande Cahce

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to find a new job I wanna move and work in Grande Cache, I have experiance in oil field matince, pipe fittin setting up pump jacks, facility set up that kinda thing. I was woundering if anyone hear knew any companys that might been lookin for help in that area and if they would help out with relocating a guy ??? I'v contacted afew companys in Grade Cache all ready, and will be sending a resume to them verry soon..... But if you know anyone else lookin in that area please let me know thank

James

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got my class 5 right now I do got my First aid and H2s, but Im going to have to upgrade them shortly, they expire soon..

G

Guest1

I spent a YEAR in Grande Cache one NIGHT....;)

Best Bar Room Brawl I have ever seen (been in) happened in GC...1978..started at our table between some young punk and some old fugger...:D...was just like a Hollywood Western you see (without stunt doubles)...broken chairs, tables everywhere (the whole joint got into it)...I ended up taking the HOTTIE barmaid home for a game of Tonsil Hockey and Chesterfield Rugby...:p

Got The Good Ole Days

OVER!!!

ps...Good luck in your job search.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spent a YEAR in Grande Cache one NIGHT....;)

Best Bar Room Brawl I have ever seen (been in) happened in GC...1978..started at our table between some young punk and some old fugger...:D...was just like a Hollywood Western you see (without stunt doubles)...broken chairs, tables everywhere (the whole joint got into it)...I ended up taking the HOTTIE barmaid home for a game of Tonsil Hockey and Chesterield Rugby...:p

Got The Good Ole Days

OVER!!!

ps...Good luck in your job search.

what was the score in the hockey game

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try Strike energy services, Drilling Fluid International, and Albertsons. They all provide many services to the patch along the eastern slopes.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all right thanks, I tryed Strike on Saturday, they told me I gotta call back on Monday, I'll look up the numbers the the other companys tonight too. Thanks for your help.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you be interested, in working over sea's on a month in month out rotation in Portugal? if so pm me and I will give you the details.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you be interested, in working over sea's on a month in month out rotation in Portugal? if so pm me and I will give you the details.
Humm what kind of work? I have a buddy who is looking to go back overseas?

Top Bottom