Jackson hill climbs

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems they are running a shorter course. Not sure if that is just for today?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That would be just for today, i'm sure.... that's for womens class and juniors and bikes.... this smaller course doesn't even get to the 1st road

Last edited:

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love seeing all the Canadians racing this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching this morning and I want to put this out there...... not to create bashing, but just from the view point of the different sleds performances this morning. I wonder what the likes of the Carl Kusters, Brett Turcottes, Colton etc would run for times if they would run the Axys chassis sleds, because there was a noticeable difference between the three manufacturers from what I watched

Why I am saying this, the above mention riders times were in the 1:05 plus time range. The top end Polaris guys were all around the 59sec-1 min mark. 5sec does not sound like a lot, but on that track this morning it was forever. The Doo guys just seemed to really struggle with handling.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our Local boys are doing well! Watching Brent and Jamie Pukas, Rory Sorensen, Daine Elliot. They are making us proud!

OOOOO and did you see Kyle Tapio??? ... Hehehehehehehehehee.... My husband is already rolling his eyes at me whoopin and a hollering.

Top Bottom