J Wheels

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here heard of em? anyone here ever try em or see them in action?Anyone here know what a set of them is worth?

Jwheelz - a new bolt-on attachment for ATVs and UTVs

There on kijiji.ca, cost around $700, only good to -15 / -20 something like that, email the kijiji add and the guys gets back to fast with a cost and what temps they work in.

there are on youtube as well.....

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...eelz-ATV-dual-wheel-system-W0QQAdIdZ257000981

Altapeet

Reaction score
seen lots of videos on you tube ,just wondered about real world experience from S+M riders. I don't expect they would be great in a tight spot but I'm thinking skeg or snow:)

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those look retarded . Not many places you could use them and still fit down any trails

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you need to float over a bog, buy an argo. Even better yet, an argo with tracks.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you need those you need to buy a polaris!

(sorry munhoez no suzuki owner here!)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A dude up here had em and he said the same thing that they were good until ur in a tight spot. But pretty good at getting through the skeg. No comparison to the Argo but Argos cost a bloody fortune and break alot.
Totally agree though they are pretty fawkin ugly.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer
A dude up here had em and he said the same thing that they were good until ur in a tight spot. But pretty good at getting through the skeg. No comparison to the Argo but Argos cost a bloody fortune and break alot.

Ya I know the argo is pricey, just joking around because of how ugly those J wheels are.:beer:
I'm sure the J wheel work but would they really work in the bush? It would have be a good sized trail or a cut line you'd have to stay on.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup. id love a argo for alot of times esp in hunting season when a moose dies out in the skeg.

But they break alot like you say and cost alot even used they are fairly expensive usually for anything half decent.

There as some horror stories about chain breaks in argos not being able to load them and stuff.

Id imagine you would have to keep alot of spare parts / chains and other things in it at all times just in case.

But for cruising around Alberta i don't think there is much out there that will follow one far. first beaver dam or what ever and you just drive it across.

who knows perhaps they have fixed alot of the break issues from the past but id have to see proof before i bought one.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried an atv with them. Grreat in mud, water, & fields but totally suck on narrow or technical trails. Snow?. who knows.

I am interested how they are in the snow. I would only use them in the snow. Anybody ever tried them ?

Top Bottom