ITP Rims and Tires

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls I just wanted to put a post on this as I have put one in the classifieds aswell. I have a set of ITP Rims C Series and Mud light tires for sale. There like new and the sizes are 26 x12 x 12 for the rear. Front 26 x 10 x 12. There are no dings or dents in the rims and the tires are in excellant shape. I am selling the set for $600.00. So if anyone is interested then give me a call. 699-9118. I also have the 2 sets of stock factory Rhino rims and tires if anyone is looking for a set of those aswell. Let me know on these as I am open to offers. I also have a plow and hardware that was used twice for the Rhino as well. I am open to offers on the plow.

Thanks
Snowseeker

Bradula

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls I just wanted to put a post on this as I have put one in the classifieds aswell. I have a set of ITP Rims C Series and Mud light tires for sale. There like new and the sizes are 26 x12 x 12 for the rear. Front 26 x 10 x 12. There are no dings or dents in the rims and the tires are in excellant shape. I am selling the set for $600.00. So if anyone is interested then give me a call. 699-9118. I also have the 2 sets of stock factory Rhino rims and tires if anyone is looking for a set of those aswell. Let me know on these as I am open to offers. I also have a plow and hardware that was used twice for the Rhino as well. I am open to offers on the plow.

Thanks
Snowseeker

Will the ITPs fit on my 2007 660 Rhino Sport. I want to use them on the lake in the snow for winter?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uh think there sold bud that was almost 2 years ago...

Top Bottom