Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 day ceasefire started today. 12 Thai hostages returned as well as some Israeli women and children. Reports say they are in rough shape and being medivac’d to Israeli hospitals from Egypt. Can just imagine what the women went through with those pigs.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cease-fire so the yankees can enjoy gorging on their thanks giving dinner with out having to look at dead bodies on their TV. The US thanks giving is a four day event ....go figure.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt it coincides with Thanksgiving. It’s in Hamas’s favor to see Israelis kill as many Palestinians as they can on TV so all the pompous, entitled and whiney little college kids can protest even more. A reporter this morning questioned an Israel defence spokesperson why Israel had so many Palestinian women in custody for the hostage exchange and was told abruptly because they attacked IDF forces with knives and machetes when they entered Gaza. So much for innocent Palestinians. I’m betting that the majority that stayed in the north are converted or wives and kids of Hamas militants. We saw the same thing with Isis. Even Canadian and US women were travelling to Iraq and Syria to marry those pr**cks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Day two of ceasefire and Hamas has already reneged on their end. No hostage swap today. Anyone surprised?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Insiders close to Hamas reporting that IDF has severely limited Hamas militants ability to fight and hide. Over 400 tunnels blown up including the extensive command and control center under the Al Shifa hospital. Some doctors have been taken into custody for lying about Hamas activity in that hospital with numerous weapons caches discovered including explosive vests

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I
Didnt say it was either way, just holding him to the same standard he wants to hold others too. If i was on here saying what he says he would be all over me saying there is no source and just my words. It goes both ways.
Are your feelers hurt today?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Literally every news source on the planet is reporting this. Left, right, European, Middle Eastern. But there will one clown in a basement that will refute it and you guys will be like…. IMG_5508.jpeg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said i refute it? All i said was wheres the source? Can you not copy and paste news articles?

Stevemtb

Reaction score
Yeah but one Russian troll posted on telegram that it’s not true and the echo chamber confirmed that - so your sources are all lying. Duh

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now Hamas saying they will return hostages today. They have an hour and a half left today in Israel

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamas has returned 13 more Israeli women and children. Some more foreigners as well.

Top Bottom