Is today the day....

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its confirmed. The wedge got spanked looks like the driver was 2 seconds behind the light. The turbo Yamahas were cleaning up.

I didnt see to many yammies cleaning house at all just doo's and some kitties, hmmmmmmmmmmmm see how stories change fast......There was a yammy told it was 400hp didn't win.....

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there and got vids of the big boys and yammies were not up front most of times, I will see if I can load vids if wife took good ones.....Congrates to all the people that helped and made it a great day, all for fun but still some sour taste in peoples mouth, lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I didnt see to many yammies cleaning house at all just doo's and some kitties, hmmmmmmmmmmmm see how stories change fast......There was a yammy told it was 400hp didn't win.....

Did the black turbo nitro not win? He was a loooooong way in front on his first pass

bucketman

Reaction score

A 400 hp Yammy shoulda won. Id like to see the sled that beat it.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thank you for the helping hand... :)

I was there and got vids of the big boys and yammies were not up front most of times, I will see if I can load vids if wife took good ones.....Congrates to all the people that helped and made it a great day, all for fun but still some sour taste in peoples mouth, lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you still siphoning gas from the tank?

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSCN2791.jpg This sled ran good today Imdooing cheering for the doos, and there also was a wht doo 880 kit dooing good also......Yahoooo doo......lol

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stock mountain xm did good 1st race then ran final and was hitting rev limiter, hmmmmmmmmmmm

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Alright then I'm confused.... I have people and screen names mixed up.... I was refering to the gentleman who helped me string out the 600' of caution tape to keep the losers on quads from crossing the track 30' from the finish line, pretty sure the racers need more than 30' to run out & slow down, ruts could be deadly...

I didnt help, lol I was busy racing lol

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright then I'm confused.... I have people and screen names mixed up.... I was refering to the gentleman who helped me string out the 600' of caution tape to keep the losers on quads from crossing the track 30' from the finish line, pretty sure the racers need more than 30' to run out & slow down, ruts could be deadly...

Nope not me, but if I seen I would've helped........Thanks to you too.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25 fawking snow and mudders at the races and only one pic of the sled. What? Is he a fawking ninja or what? Faaaaaaaaaiiiiiiilllllllll!!!!!!!

Probably because they were looking for a long haired hippy looking fella and he's got a shaved head instead. Just a guess.

Top Bottom