Is 153" enough track ?? (2007 Arctic Cat M1000)

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed this on my 11 m8 at the end of last year, clutch side shock spring is almost touch a arm and exhaust side is fine, thought it was just a bent shock as it looks a lil bent, doesnt seem to have any bulkhead issues though, cant see no cracks or anything, what was wrong with yours?

If it has fox zero pros on the front have a look between the spring and a arm if one side is just about rubbing the a arm walk away ... I had this and it was about a grand in braces and supports in the bulk head ... one side I could fit my finger in between the other I couldn't even get my pinky between

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed this on my 11 m8 at the end of last year, clutch side shock spring is almost touch a arm and exhaust side is fine, thought it was just a bent shock as it looks a lil bent, doesnt seem to have any bulkhead issues though, cant see no cracks or anything, what was wrong with yours?
They had to replace three of the braces inside the bulk head ... if I remember correct they did one big one on the clutch side and I think two smaller ones exhaust side

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uh oh sounds like my summer list of fixes just got bigger and more expensive

They had to replace three of the braces inside the bulk head ... if I remember correct they did one big one on the clutch side and I think two smaller ones exhaust side

Top Bottom