Interest rates hike reflects ‘unusual’ circumstances

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelowna and some places are priced insane and need to come back down to reality.

Might beable to pick up some good deals again soon hopefully.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think things will just drop or become normal, they will crash. Major crash.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The real train wreck may be 5 years out if interest rates stay up, 500,000 mortgage 2% is $10,000 interest renew at 6% and interest is $30,000 per year. Not sure how many “middle class” can survive a monthly payment increase of $1666

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, i mean crash (not just housing) to the point that money wont be worth anything. Venezuala?

If money is 0 Then a house will.be worth infinity. Better not dump my houses just yet 🤣

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worth what someone will pay, if money is worthless no one can pay. You could trade for livestock and the neighbours daughter possibly 🤣.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill just keep the property. Why would i want to get rid of it. Ever heard of diversifing?

There is lots of people living the good life in Venezuela right now... you gonna starve or prosper is the question...

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No future teller here but watching what is going on around the world it sure likes like the USD is going to lose top spot.
That's exactly what is going to happen, there will be 2 parallel forms of currency i am gonna say. The BRICS will have there national currency backed by gold and what not. Then the USA will revert back to the Gold standard backed by gold as well and resources. The WCB will implode and be defunct as they are only backed by debt/thin air, it will be a transition period for sure, as this happened back in the late 60's early 70's to go to the fiat. But i am hoping that will change with the goings on in the USA and come red october and then november. If anyone on here knows a little bit of history they know inflation kills the fiat period, thus ensue's a recession. This is what Libtards do they destroy everything they touch and history has shown that. Only now they will let this happen, i am guessing somewhere around sept/oct as it almost happened back in 2019 with the REPO and did happen in 2008 i am sure many remember that. As for BC well that is manipulated by the billionaires as well along with the stock market and has been for decades. The CB does not want BC so they will do everything they can do kill it so keep that in mind and just watch the shiat these clowns are gonna try and pull off. Hang in there though as i am banking on the our Patriotic neighbours south of the border to right the ship back where it belongs.:)

Top Bottom