Insurance with Lift and Tires?

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
Get a quote from another company. They shouldn't give a chit about the lift and or tires. As far as rates go what's good for one person might be bad for another. Age,credit score and driving record all play a part in the premium. So for someone to say that's a lot is not necessarily true but I don't pay much more then that for a newer f350. H2 , boat, 3 sleds and trailer,. But I'm also 40 with a clean driving record and good credit

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a quote from another company. They shouldn't give a chit about the lift and or tires. As far as rates go what's good for one person might be bad for another. Age,credit score and driving record all play a part in the premium. So for someone to say that's a lot is not necessarily true but I don't pay much more then that for a newer f350. H2 , boat, 3 sleds and trailer,. But I'm also 40 with a clean driving record and good credit

Sent from my iPhone using

I think the rate went up solely due to the increase in replacement value with the lift. I'm also 21 with a recent speeding ticket, so that is part of my issue. I do have friends that pay $5000/yr due to past accidents, Or coworkers that pay $9000/yr due to DUI's, so I think I'm not doing too bad.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wana sell me your dmax?
:)

Unfortunately its not for sale right now, besides its down a starter and a transfercase. I think it will be a summer toy to keep me from voiding the warranty on the F350. LOL

Besides I don't think it will make as much power as the DMax anyway. ;)

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately its not for sale right now, besides its down a starter and a transfercase. I think it will be a summer toy to keep me from voiding the warranty on the F350. LOL

Besides I don't think it will make as much power as the DMax anyway. ;)

PERFECT
I'd be doing a sas anyway! So yes I want it. best body style ever!
you on abdiesels.ca ?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PERFECT
I'd be doing a sas anyway! So yes I want it. best body style ever!
you on abdiesels.ca ?

Unfortunately I'm not willing to get rid of her, too much time and money invested to see it go. Plus I need a summer hobby, and its pretty fun to whip up a new tune on EFILive and see what it'll do, a little soot and tire smoke always seems to help blowoff steam. ;)

I'm not a member of abdiesels, I used to be on dieselplace.com under the same username but rarely visit anymore, get sick of reading the 300th thread on "how to tell when injectors go bad" or "when a FRP goes bad".

Top Bottom