In a pinch

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like My Mod said. syphon the old gas out and put it in the old ladies car. I would refill with fresh premium. If you can get your hands on some race fuel mix it with premium to get your octane up to mix with any fuel that you didn't syphon out. The race fuel thing is over kill but what the heck it smells good.

Race fuel not needed, especially at today's prices. Fresh premium and you will be good to go.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you really carry that sled in that short box Ranger? The sled looks as big as the truck does. lol

A buddy of mine used his ranger for his M7. It looked funny as all hell. Yet another friend used his Mazda b2200 with his M7 with a 162. The sled would pretty much drag on the ground.

Funny to see, unsafe as all hell, but they have since moved to full size trucks.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...been there, done that. Samiches and a broken chocolate milk jug in the trunk of my buddy's 01 Summit.....had awesome green fur SOLID in there with a smell that near knocked us over!

Yikes!! wasn't that how penicilin was discovered

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure you check your muffler bearings! gotta make sure ther well greased!! :)

Make sure you can still lift it, it may have transformed into a 4 Stroke. the 07s were known for it, especially if they hadnt seen sun in more than 3 months. who knows if it was only in storage for a month you could have a 3stroke.

Keep us posted!!

Top Bottom