Importing a lifted truck

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vertically challenged is for sale in canada. No border to cross and out of province are easy if you know the right people but thats bad :nono: or something. All comes down to what your willing to do to save a ton of cash. 15g around here for a low mile 1 ton with a 7.3 is not going to get you much

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vertically challenged is for sale in canada. No border to cross and out of province are easy if you know the right people but thats bad :nono: or something. All comes down to what your willing to do to save a ton of cash. 15g around here for a low mile 1 ton with a 7.3 is not going to get you much

ya that vertically challenged f350 is for sale in Ontario. Im not sure if I know the right people to get that one to pass a safety.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It should come with a "iam a complete douche" decal on the back, but that would be redundant cause every one knows that already.. Better order stacks for it too..... Douche!!

funrider

Reaction score
I bought my truck only 4" lift in the states and had to drop it cross inspect then lift it back up.
The rules are in there I think it was at the bottom of one of the pages
good luck if you get your truck and get it that high, the cops are going to love you for all your donations to there Christmas fund if you go that high
HaHa

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your looking for something that big in a lift your not gonna have someone rip it out overnight for $1000 .. be much more expensive, if even possible. Plus then you'll have the issue of suspension, tires and rims. You'd have to buy and change it all down there. Then hope all your aftermarket stuff fits in the box!

The people who have tried to cross the border and found deals in getting there gear ripped out are guys bringing 4-6" lift kits bc usually they could use the same wheels n stuff that were on the truck w/ the lift to work well enough at stock height to limp home. Also a 4-6" lift could be installed or un installed in just a basic garage, dont need lifts n such.

If your wanting something that big, go see mark at Higher Tech in Trochu AB. He has a 12" in his duramax and he n his partner built a 16" duramax (for the partner).. both trucks featured in diesel world magazine.. the 16" made the cover

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It should come with a "iam a complete douche" decal on the back, but that would be redundant cause every one knows that already.. Better order stacks for it too..... Douche!!

Maybe ill have to get that decal :d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can give you a couple, cause mine's lifted too. just not 24":d

Top Bottom