Ill be at Alberta Beach for the snow drags.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found his top secret rider, better hope the ice is thick.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352599530.004716.jpg

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure hope you big talkin a$$ kickers don't get a surprise on the flat. Would sure suck if he whips up on ya. All of our $hit is incredibly quick on the 4m, guess we'll see.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure hope you big talkin a$$ kickers don't get a surprise on the flat. Would sure suck if he whips up on ya. All of our $hit is incredibly quick on the 4m, guess we'll see.

there is no doubt that sled should be fast in 600ft with a 1150 in it on the flat,i would race him strait up in 6ft of pow,i could not care less how fast my sled is on a flat packed trail.
oh & lhf deserves everthing he gets if you want to poke a bear you better be able to deal with it:rolleyes::p:smiliestirthepot:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is no doubt that sled should be fast in 600ft with a 1150 in it on the flat,i would race him strait up in 6ft of pow,i could not care less how fast my sled is on a flat packed trail.
oh & lhf deserves everthing he gets if you want to poke a bear you better be able to deal with it:rolleyes::p:smiliestirthepot:
Just so you know this sled is a deep snow sled. It seems to be ok on the flat as well.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LMAO who started this thread? yeah if the big talkers cared that much they could start prepping their sleds now as well for the Big AB Beach Drags. Difference is that most of these guys are not going to tie their suspensions down and mess with gearing and clutching for the next 2.5 months just to be the fastest guy on one day at one event for 660 ft. No one really cares about LHF and his freakenstein sled or if he wins the AB Drags. I could come all the way to see this mythical sled run fast, but honestly I just don't care that much, I'd rather go riding in the mountains. most people want to see this big talker and his unicorn sled at Turbo in Revy going head to head with some real mountain sleds and backing up his claims that mountain riding is not all about power etc etc etc. Now that I would show up to see.

LHF needs to check his ego at the door. Besides, when you poke the dragon like he has, better damn well be using enough NOS to lift the head studs and win......otherwise you are going to be the laughing stock forever, without a bunch of excuses as to why you lost. A smart man walks softly and carries a big stick.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO who started this thread? yeah if the big talkers cared that much they could start prepping their sleds now as well for the Big AB Beach Drags. Difference is that most of these guys are not going to tie their suspensions down and mess with gearing and clutching for the next 2.5 months just to be the fastest guy on one day at one event for 660 ft. No one really cares about LHF and his freakenstein sled or if he wins the AB Drags. I could come all the way to see this mythical sled run fast, but honestly I just don't care that much, I'd rather go riding in the mountains. most people want to see this big talker and his unicorn sled at Turbo in Revy going head to head with some real mountain sleds and backing up his claims that mountain riding is not all about power etc etc etc. Now that I would show up to see.

LHF needs to check his ego at the door. Besides, when you poke the dragon like he has, better damn well be using enough NOS to lift the head studs and win......otherwise you are going to be the laughing stock forever, without a bunch of excuses as to why you lost. A smart man walks softly and carries a big stick.

Im just gonna run the sled the same way it runs in the mountains but I might add a few grams to the primary.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you saying there is only 1 thing that gets a sled up the mountain and its horsepower?

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Sorry to poach thread but lhf do you have an old secondary helix for a xlt? I need buttons also??

Top Bottom