Iceland is having some volcanic activity

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Iceland has delcaired a state of emergency. 800 earthquakes since Friday.

Wonder if it will settle out or of we'll see a big volcanic explosion.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Iceland has delcaired a state of emergency. 800 earthquakes since Friday.

Wonder if it will settle out or of we'll see a big volcanic explosion.

Cue BILTIT’s conspiracy theory input…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys must be in the vaccines are "safe and effective" crowd.
Rofl

You guys are still hung up on the Covid Vaccine thing eh? That’s over man. Long time ago. Get over it. It’s all good. The world ain’t out to get ya.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys must be in the vaccines are "safe and effective" crowd.
Rofl

You guys are still hung up on the Covid Vaccine thing eh? That’s over man. Long time ago. Get over it. It’s all good. The world ain’t out to get ya.

My analogy. It’s never over.

Hundred people go to a party. Madness breaks out 65 people run home to be safe. That’s the 65% Vaxed.

35% people stay cause it’s wrong and get beat on and chastised for three years.
now the 65% who abandoned their fellow countrymen think we should just let it go. Ftw

Meanwhile, most people my age have their parents dropping like flies. Their friends are sick as phuk. So many people died that I can’t even remember them all anymore.
It’s all good.

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hate to break it to you but it's not over. BC Government is still pushing it and all health care professionals require it.
Sounds like you didn't lose anything over it, many did like my wife losing 2 jobs and our savings taking a beating for 2 years.
Unless Bonnie Henry and Tommy Tam go to jail I will never be over it.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My analogy. It’s never over.

Hundred people go to a party. Madness breaks out 65 people run home to be safe. That’s the 65% Vaxed.

35% people stay cause it’s wrong and get beat on and chastised for three years.
now the 65% who ran with no balls for their fellow countrymen think we should just let it go. Ftw

Meanwhile, most people my age have their parents dropping like flies. Their friends are sick as phuk. So many people died that I can’t even remember them all anymore.
It’s all good.
I hear you, but I really don't understand why you know so many sick or dead. I have not seen anything like that in BC. We have 100 employees and since 80% are union, they all get paid bereavement leave. We have had 1 claimed bereavement leave in the last 2 years and it was someone's grandfather, so not sure the reason on that one. Historically, we get 1 every 2 or 3 years, so nothing has really changed. Plus. we have a bunch of unvaccinated guys as well as a few conspiracy guys and trust me, if it was a COVID issue, they would have let us know. So, out of 100 employees, there has been 1 relative death in the last 2 years, yet you personally know so many you can't keep count. If that was true here, there would be a thousand dead people and I wouldn't be able to keep the doors open as they would all be taking 3 paid bereavement days per funeral.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Justin trudeau is trying hard for his country also...

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love to go.
That blue lagoon is on my bucket list.

Hopefully this little eruption doesn't affect it.

We flew over it (Iceland) the beginning of July, flying back to Calgary from Paris. Was pretty pumped to see it from the air, it was so cloudy the entire way couldn't see a damn thing.

Have to make a special trip I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom