i want to start jumping my m8....really jumping.

Reaction score
Yeah from last winter, thought for sure I was gonna bend rails or something lol

Wicked... can I ask how much you weigh? Ballpark? Also.. how big of a "ramp" did it take to get that height... it's hard to tell in that picture? I have taken a few jumps (total newb here) and even getting 1 or 2 feet of air and my stomach was in my throat lol... I LOVED IT!

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked... can I ask how much you weigh? Ballpark? Also.. how big of a "ramp" did it take to get that height... it's hard to tell in that picture? I have taken a few jumps (total newb here) and even getting 1 or 2 feet of air and my stomach was in my throat lol... I LOVED IT!
180lbs, that one was about 4 feet tall and waaay to small for where I was trying to land, hit it balls out from pretty far away and just exploded it, for the distance it should of been 8-10ft lol if your just learning start off with hitting naturals, find some nice wind lips with good downhills and pinner

Reaction score
180lbs, that one was about 4 feet tall and waaay to small for where I was trying to land, hit it balls out from pretty far away and just exploded it, for the distance it should of been 8-10ft lol if your just learning start off with hitting naturals, find some nice wind lips with good downhills and pinner

That's awesome.... thanks for the tips. I don't expect to go pro or anything but even small jumps are a rush IMO. Man I can't wait for snow.

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Make sure you protect your body, chest protector, spine protector, knee / shin guards, elbow guards. Almost forgot, some sort of neck brace. Practice small and go bigger as you get comfy, be hucking huge in no time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
Dont worry. I will be taking steps to protect myself when i'm out practicing.

I wont be doing Turcotte levels of huck for a while yet. meanwhile i will just try to not land on my tail.

(Who knows. Maybe i have a secret inner power for stunting and hucking snowmobiles that will lead me to becoming the Travis Pastrana of sledding...REMEMBER MY NAME)

Top Bottom