I need help.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
R saint had a bunch of that stuff collected at one time. I would message him.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for an 8-900 Efi bottom end complete with electronics for my 1160 turbo project.

Reeb on arcticchat.com does a ton of custom stuff with the old mountain cats so I'm sure he would have a source for the motors. I haven't been on there in quite a while but I believe he was from Alberta as well.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone is already scared of the rainbow wedgie now it'll really lay a whooping on the keyboard.

They havent seen anything yet.Im gonna run 3-5 lbs of boost and it will lay a lickin on an 800 at 15 lbs of boost.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I messed around with them 8-900 Cats back in the day. You will want to weld the crank on them bad boy's cause with boost it will come apart.
They are a very solid motor other then the cranks press fit. Contact Chad at CR-racing he might still have some kicking around from some of his build's.
It was a favorite for turning into a triple, 2 800 welded together, minus one cylinder.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I messed around with them 8-900 Cats back in the day. You will want to weld the crank on them bad boy's cause with boost it will come apart.
They are a very solid motor other then the cranks press fit. Contact Chad at CR-racing he might still have some kicking around from some of his build's.
It was a favorite for turning into a triple, 2 800 welded together, minus one cylinder.

Engine-Tech made some 1740s that way. Chad actually did the cases. 300 hp on pump gas.

Top Bottom