Hunting Areas

Nugget

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Snow and Mudders; I am fairly new Spruce Grove area and am looking for a place where I can do some hunting (deer, geese, ducks or rabbits). I am a family man and one of my passions is hunting. I will take care of your property and leave it as I find it. I have been hunting for over 30 years and I only hunt what I am planning to eat and if I can't eat it all, I will donate meat to people that can use the food. I love hunting but don't know where to go around the Spruce Grove area. If you have a farm or other land within a 45 minute drive in either direction from Edmonton and wouldn't mind letting a person do some hunting, could you please contact me. I really love hunting and spending the time outside. Will also share any food that is harvested from your land. Also, if you are having problems with pests around your farm, I can help you take care of them as well. Thank you very much...

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spot a few land owner's / farmer\s and ask permission you never know the worst they can say is No man

Nugget

Reaction score
Thanks Machine... If I only knew just 1 famer or land owner that would make it so much easier. I don't know anyone around here at all. Thanks for the reply my friend... I guess I'll have as much luck with hunting as I did with finding places to ride my quad. My quad is 4 years old and it has 33 kilometers on it. Not having much luck with anything around here to do with the outdoors....lol... Oh well, might hit something someday..

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks Machine... If I only knew just 1 famer or land owner that would make it so much easier. I don't know anyone around here at all. Thanks for the reply my friend... I guess I'll have as much luck with hunting as I did with finding places to ride my quad. My quad is 4 years old and it has 33 kilometers on it. Not having much luck with anything around here to do with the outdoors....lol... Oh well, might hit something someday..

I used to hunt/kill gophers around that area when I was going to university in Edmonton. Go for a drive, find a farm, drive into the yard, be careful of the dogs, and walk up and knock on the door. Someone will surprise you and you will have a start.

As for the miles on your quad, you gotta get out and join a club. Even a snowmobile club (yes, there are some members without sleds) and get to know the gang so to speak. Lots of great peeps around that Edmonton/Spruce Grove/Stoney/Greater Beach Corner area.......Good luck:D

Nugget

Reaction score
Thanks... I'll have to do that one day. go for a drive and try to meet as many farmers as I can. thanks again...

Top Bottom