Hows the new TSS pipe working?

snowthing

Reaction score
As the post title reads hows the new style pipe from TSS working on the etecs? Are people actually noticing any gains?

rexmorgan

Banned
Reaction score
For me, it is good. The best description is fair for me. However, Facebook is driving consumers to drink the brands of liquor it markets, says a survey commissioned by world liquor giant Diageo. Sales have hoped for Smirnoff and Baileys since they began marketing intensely on Facebook.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For me, it is good. The best description is fair for me. However, Facebook is driving consumers to drink the brands of liquor it markets, says a survey commissioned by world liquor giant Diageo. Sales have hoped for Smirnoff and Baileys since they began marketing intensely on Facebook.

Ya I love to drink TSS pipes!!!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the post title reads hows the new style pipe from TSS working on the etecs? Are people actually noticing any gains?
I have their pipe on a 2013 XM. Everything else on the sled is completely stock. Riding it back to back with another stock sled you can feel a much harder hit in the midrange. IMO it's the most gain I've felt in an aftermarket pipe for the etec.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Some people that ran them last year said they saw gains I'm not sure what altitude they were running at or if they had any problems. Not many people use aftermarket pipes on the e tec though so it's hard to get any feedback on them

Last edited:

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have their pipe on a 2013 XM. Everything else on the sled is completely stock. Riding it back to back with another stock sled you can feel a much harder hit in the midrange. IMO it's the most gain I've felt in an aftermarket pipe for the etec.

That's good to hear! How much lighter was it?

Top Bottom