How will your season end??

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My season may be over before it starts, tore my Quadricep tendon loose in the left knee. Expected recovery 4-6 months up to a year. Slipped on a rock at the shoreline of the lake, be careful out there.

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks, just went through 2 shortened seasons due to arm injuries. Torn tricep Jan 2015 and pinched nerve where all muscles depleted in hand in Jan 2016. Feel for ya.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is really unfortunate! Hope you heal up fast!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My season may be over before it starts, tore my Quadricep tendon loose in the left knee. Expected recovery 4-6 months up to a year. Slipped on a rock at the shoreline of the lake, be careful out there.

Ya know.......a man of your advanced age should know better than to stand on a wet rock.......just to keep his feet dry! :nono:

Maybe we can learn to make ice fishing fun after all. :rolling:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ya know.......a man of your advanced age should know better than to stand on a wet rock.......just to keep his feet dry! :nono:

Maybe we can learn to make ice fishing fun after all. :rolling:

You two should maybe stick to ice; ice fishing and ice in your drinks. No ice on the stairs, driveways, nor roads.

You two could be dangerous and with that snow bike.........................I'm not so sure you won't join your buddy. :confused:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You two should maybe stick to ice; ice fishing and ice in your drinks. No ice on the stairs, driveways, nor roads.

You two could be dangerous and with that snow bike.........................I'm not so sure you won't join your buddy. :confused:

Nah....the bike is sooooooo easy to ride. The sled on the other hand tore my ACL last year and cost me 3 months of riding. You're right though. We could be dangerous! Just imagine all the extra free time to hurt ourselves after we retire. :crutch:

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He will have to be extra careful this year, the young guy won't be there to pick him up.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a little top heavy for standing on that rock. Could explain the loss of balance. :sorry:

IMG_20160827_175509.jpg

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I'm not interested in waiting a year, I am flying to Toronto to get a hernia repair. So much fun.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Away from sledding for at least the next year :( ... Torn medial meniscus in both knees, and bakers cysts and not healing very well.... Probably loose some weight might help ;) ... This season should be a good snow season and an early sled year. It's gonna suck to be me :(

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Away from sledding for at least the next year :( ... Torn medial meniscus in both knees, and bakers cysts and not healing very well.... Probably loose some weight might help ;) ... This season should be a good snow season and an early sled year. It's gonna suck to be me :(

we'll make sure to post photo's for you Ric....... maybe you need to get a grampa sled..... Big Ol' Bearcat touring.

Top Bottom