How do u get to forester from golden?

Slammer85

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm just wondering if anyone could help me out with directions from golden to get to forester? And I'm also wondering if it's a possible area to ride for half a day and how long the trail in is. Thank you

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from golden, go to radium. turn west at the only intersection and head down the hill. just before you get to the lumber yeard, turn left. you'll go around teh corner, over some train tracks and accorss a few bridges. follow the loggin road up the hill till you get to the stop sign (~19km ish i think). her eyou have 2 otpions, go straight or turn right. easy way is to turn right... so turn right and follow the road till you hit the staging area on the left hand side (another ~7km ish). going straight you need to make another turn and one of the hills can be pretty bad (slick).
its been a year or two since i've been in there and so my memory on the kms aren't great. but, if you make it to the main intersection in radium (hwy 93 & hwy 95), it'll be only a matter of time before someone else heads down the hill.

Top Bottom