how can i make my quad louder?

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
taking the screens out can cause it to shoot sparks out that will start forest fires. Buy an after market pipe imo.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cause hes a kid, kids wants every thing loud, they dont care if people get pizzed at them cause its loud.

that pretty much somes it up :)

lol go with any kind of aftermarket, it will be louder. i have an HMF. resonably priced, loud enough..... (well it could always be louder):beer:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea man, me and kev like to tear it up. I have the LOUDEST 125 2 stroke ive ever heard. and for snowmobile I have straight pipe.

so you like degreasing the performance of your sled by strait piping it eh? dont you know all machines need the right back pressure to run right. and loud isnyt always good, if your riding in an area that has sound restriction bylaws you couldget a nasty fine, and if you race i bleaive you cant go over 100 db i may be wrong but thats what my budy told me who races

vinson4ever

Reaction score
Why do you think louder is better? For the minimal boost in power, it is the biggest complaint among anti quaders. If you don't understand that, we will just keep loosing more and more areas to ride.

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And keep in mind it is illegal to ride in some areas without a spark arrestor in your quad and can result in a fine. As well i think the limit is now 98dB for track use and i heard that it may even be lowered to 97dB.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be the reason a forest fire was caused and destroying one of your favourite places to ride, and possibly future ban of riding in that area. To be loud?

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could tell you the perfect palce to get one BUT i won't. Had one put on my grizz works great and is frigggin loud. to loud people just stare when I go by. Probably one of the reason I no longer drive it

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its so funny how everyone bash's a kid for wanting a loud machine when 90% of us on here have some machine thats louder than stock. We've all got pipes or cans on something. I totally understand that it pisses people off in residential areas and thats where the kid will learn the hard way to tone it down around houses. When your back in the bush, who cares. A little common sense goes a long way. Just my .02

Top Bottom