HOW ABOUT THIS Chick with Di*ks and Free drinking water

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Cut the tax funding to the sex changers!
2. Put that money into cleaning up the oil spills in Alberta.
3. Also put these chemically imbalanced brain sex change wanna Be's to work on helping clean up the oil slick mess.
4. Those who do a good job will qualify for a sex change performed in Imdoon's backyard, Plus Complimentary river water for all who show up.
5. I go fishing far into the backwoods where there is no oil spills, and no Chicks with D**ks, Or D**s with bo*bs ( Sorry this is a reality nowadays)
6. Imdoon' can come too :) Only if he brings jugs of water.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why should taxpayers pay for cleaning up the oil spills? Wouldn't that be a whomever is the owner of the failed systems should pay for it scenerio?

Yes but what if the owner of Plains is on the sex change waiting list? Like your Sig BTW :)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Why should taxpayers pay for cleaning up the oil spills? Wouldn't that be a "whomever is responsible should pay for it" scenerio?

I agree! If they can charge Joe public for forest fire expenses surely they will charge the pipeline company for the clean-up expenses or monitoring expenses that would be incurred by the government.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree! If they can charge Joe public for forest fire expenses surely they will charge the pipeline company for the clean-up expenses or monitoring expenses that would be incurred by the government.

Likewise, I'd rather pay for prevention than disaster! Either way you pay , one scenario contains, another scenario it leaks, hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why should taxpayers pay for cleaning up the oil spills? Wouldn't that be a "whomever is responsible should pay for it" scenerio?

your right tax payers won't be paying for this mess, government will step in if it's not being done in a timely manner. i see the area getting cleaned up, and mother nature will do the final sweep. but this crap is preventable, and should be very rare to happen.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likewise, I'd rather pay for prevention than disaster! Either way you pay , one scenario contains, another scenario it leaks, hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shheeet nuts, you seem very aggitated, it's a spill ch!t happens just they need more inspections and monitoring,

you should see the doc bud.

Top Bottom