Hotel/Cabin in Crowsnest???

wolverineguy

Reaction score
Hey all

I am looking to take a holiday with the girlfriend in October and we are thinking of heading out to the pass for a couple of days is there a hotel/cabin rental out there or down towards castle that we can stay at and stage from?? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

Blair:d

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey all

I am looking to take a holiday with the girlfriend in October and we are thinking of heading out to the pass for a couple of days is there a hotel/cabin rental out there or down towards castle that we can stay at and stage from?? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

Blair:d

Inn on the Border. They used to be sponsers here, might have there number at home as well. You can bring your own machine and ride the miles of trails there. We were camped not to far from them(stopped in to say hi) and rode the trails in the area. Very nice couple. The trails are all pretty easy.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about Castle Mtn. the ski resort you ould probably want to stay in Pincher Creek. There are a few hotels there never stayed at any aways camp just do a google search:d

wolverineguy

Reaction score
I have googled and it doesnt seem that any hotels advertise that they have trail access does anyone know of any hotels in blairmore or coleman that have trail access? Just want to be able to unload and go and not have to haul anywhere.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cannot stage from any hotel in the CNP or Pincher Creek. You have got to haul them to the staging areas now. You can stay at Inn on the Border and quad from there or you could stay at the Tecumseh Mountain Lodge if it is still running and could quad right from your cabin door. :d

Radagast

Reaction score
Bump. Any other options? Inn on the Border is booked for the weekend I was looking to head down, waiting to hear back from CMR. Any other rental options would be appreciated!

Rabdo

Reaction score
Is there any maps available of that trail systems around crowsnest? Something similar to the maps for the trails around Nordegg

Thanks

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey when you going down , we a friend (co-worker) are going to Coleman Oct Oct 3 -7 ..
we are staying at Stop Inn Motel in Coleman ..
$80.00 a night , but had very good reviews on line , older motel that you back right up to your door and still have your truck hooked up to the trailer
this will be our first trip , but I have a ton of GPS maps
if you are looking for some ride partners
subzero@mcsnet.ca

Top Bottom