hot seat commander

Scottevil

Reaction score
does anyone know how to stop it getting so hot in the commander. only one good thing it does keep your coffee warm in the cup holders but who drinks coffee when off roading.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a big help against the heat is to remove the interior panels from around the motor and install Cool It sound supressor material, it has a foil coating on top of a self adhesive tar like mat to help deaden noise and reflects heat. I got it from Bumper To Bumper, made by Supersonic

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait, wait, some foil insulation from Bumper to Bumper made your Commander faster than the speed of sound?! :rollinglaugh:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait, wait, some foil insulation from Bumper to Bumper made your Commander faster than the speed of sound?! :rollinglaugh:
it reduced the driveline noise, and stopped boiling my iced tea in the cupholders. if what you posted is what you gleaned from my tip to help a fellow commander owner enjoy his purchase, then you just keep on rockin your hockey helmet dude.

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I lost my helmet, on my last field trip to the zoo. It does have some masking tape with my name on it though; so there's hope it will be returned.

I meant no harm, and I'm sure he appreciates the help.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I lost my helmet, on my last field trip to the zoo. It does have some masking tape with my name on it though; so there's hope it will be returned.

I meant no harm, and I'm sure he appreciates the help.
check the monkey exhibit

Top Bottom