HM Turbo Days Event for 2013-14.

hmturbos

Reaction score

-Turbo Days will be held in Revelstoke on Dec. 14th. It will be at the Sugar Bowl from 10-4 . This will be an opportunity for people to throw a leg over an HM Turbo kit and test it out. We will have a few different variations of kits there that people can check out and ride. Snow conditions, weather and avalanche conditions will be taken into consideration. This will not be an organized event, only a fun ride with friends sharing stories and testing out our kits. Our 800 & 600 turbo kits will be there along with our naturally aspirated package. Remember show respect towards our forests and trail systems. Pack it in Pack it out. Be aware of Avalanche danger at ALL times. Hope to see you there!

Cooke City. Mt- Feb. 15th- Location TBA

Lolo Pass-Come take a look at the 2015. Date TBA- Early April.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey right on see you their

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

-Turbo Days will be held in Revelstoke on Dec. 14th. It will be at the Sugar Bowl from 10-4 . This will be an opportunity for people to throw a leg over an HM Turbo kit and test it out. We will have a few different variations of kits there that people can check out and ride. Snow conditions, weather and avalanche conditions will be taken into consideration. This will not be an organized event, only a fun ride with friends sharing stories and testing out our kits. Our 800 & 600 turbo kits will be there along with our naturally aspirated package. Remember show respect towards our forests and trail systems. Pack it in Pack it out. Be aware of Avalanche danger at ALL times. Hope to see you there!

Cooke City. Mt- Feb. 15th- Location TBA

Lolo Pass-Come take a look at the 2015. Date TBA- Early April.

Can you move the location to the lower bullpen area?? I'd love to throw a leg over your 800 and head up the 90.

Sent from my iPad using

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's prob going to be so deep the HM boys won't make it too far past the cabin

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo how did these HM turbos run??

Sent from my iPad using

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the hm guys showing up when they said they would.... When u say your going to be somewhere show up next time it's good for business.

Sent from my iPhone using

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the hm guys showing up when they said they would.... When u say your going to be somewhere show up next time it's good for business.

That good?? Lol

Sent from my iPad using

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really that's f!!!!n Lame. :puke:I like the kit and they have been great on the phone and in person at the Edmonton show, but this is bad for your reputation Shane. I was going to make a special trip too. Sure glad I didn't.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really that's f!!!!n Lame. :puke:I like the kit and they have been great on the phone and in person at the Edmonton show, but this is bad for your reputation Shane. I was going to make a special trip too. Sure glad I didn't.

We'll being great on the phone & in person doesn't make the sleds work good!, ....lol

Sent from my iPad using

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^douche

Why don't you make a special trip & come see how a real sled works? Cause Im pretty sure you have no clue if you think the HM kit is nice.......oh ya you where also the one considering a CMX turbo right? It must suck........

Enjoy your evening

Sent from my iPad using

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why don't you make a special trip & come see how a real sled works? Cause Im pretty sure you have no clue if you think the HM kit is nice.......oh ya you where also the one considering a CMX turbo right? It must suck........

Enjoy your evening

Sent from my iPad using

:thumbsup2:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that can't be good for business. The Micus said they met them at Malakwa this morning headed west. I thought they would have at least updated this thread. :thumbdown:

Top Bottom