HID's - Wtf

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the love of god people, seriously get off the Reflector housing HID craze. No one thinks your a baller, or thinks your driving a fancy import that came from the factory with them! What people, like me think is 'Your a f'ing idiot'

You might as well announce to the world 'Hi I'm a Douche', who has no idea how light is actually put down road and utilized correctly or any concern for the safety of others'.

I can sort of understand the hi-beam only but the rest is super ignorant and irritating for everyone else.

Oh and thanks for the 50" roof LED to the eyes after the quick flash to turn off your fogs at least. So much glare I can't tell what is what....

End rant. :mad:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the love of god people, seriously get off the Reflector housing HID craze. No one thinks your a baller, or thinks your driving a fancy import that came from the factory with them! What people, like me think is 'Your a f'ing idiot'

You might as well announce to the world 'Hi I'm a Douche', who has no idea how light is actually put down road and utilized correctly or any concern for the safety of others'.

I can sort of understand the hi-beam only but the rest is super ignorant and irritating for everyone else.

Oh and thanks for the 50" roof LED to the eyes after the quick flash to turn off your fogs at least. So much glare I can't tell what is what....

So you re saying you didn't see my huge exhaust tip and tapout t shirt.....? Dude u need better lights......

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here we go again lol. I run led/hid lights but adjusted and used respectfullly (meaning very rarely flashed). Who wouldnt want best lighting? The problem is ppl not the lights. Too many ppl bein azzholes wit them. Sum factory housings r way worse than others too.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am seriously thinking of installing a light bar in the grill only to use for returning the favor of being blinded. I wont be the only one wondering where the shoulder is.
Wish cops would start fining for bad lights

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go again lol. I run led/hid lights but adjusted and used respectfullly (meaning very rarely flashed). Who wouldnt want best lighting? The problem is ppl not the lights. Too many ppl bein azzholes wit them. Sum factory housings r way worse than others too.

yes we beat this topic to death at least twice per year.... seems cops don't car about them... LED's are getting just as bad... it all comes down to common sence and as i posted in the past... common sense is Dead!

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am seriously thinking of installing a light bar in the grill only to use for returning the favor of being blinded. I wont be the only one wondering where the shoulder is.
Wish cops would start fining for bad lights

to add to the my opinion a buddy at work is your typical common sense is dead douche and just flat out doesn't care cause "he can see" but he laughed and said the ticket was only 50 bucks so he'll just keep paying it as he's only been pulled over once... so i think we're just gonna have to learn to live with it... if i really wanted to be a douche i'd just swerve in their lane but that's not helping anyone!

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bla bla bla... Frickin whiny bitches. Even truckers have led or hid now. Get with the times. 6 volt sealed beams died with Elvis.
Plain and simple its not an LED issue, its people installing them that don't know how to adjust them and or too cheap to buy proper ones. Truckers are not gods either, I was one of them back in the day too, they can adjust them wrong too.I have a new truck with factory lights and was getting flashed, so what did I do last Friday, took it into the dealer and got them adjusted, never flashed since problem fixed, courtesy delivered and it cost nothing and took 10 minutes.

Redneck002

Reaction score
I agree my work truck was the same way its a 13 F150 and i was getting flashed steady so i took it back to the dealer and got them adjusted and have not had a problem since, we have the same problem here with douche bags and there lifted sh!t thats not lifted right with the a$$ end sagging like a 70 year old pair of T... and there lights pointed right at my eyes so i just mounted a rigid light bar in my bumper to give it back to them.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to add to the my opinion a buddy at work is your typical common sense is dead douche and just flat out doesn't care cause "he can see" but he laughed and said the ticket was only 50 bucks so he'll just keep paying it as he's only been pulled over once... so i think we're just gonna have to learn to live with it... if i really wanted to be a douche i'd just swerve in their lane but that's not helping anyone!
come out to BC, the first ticket comes with an order to remove. The 2nd ticket involves a tow truck and and a vehicle inspection at your cost.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure when your lights get a little dirty that you drive with your high beams on so you can still see good.....

I never thought of that....thanks buddy!!

Top Bottom