Sledders a bad name!!

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta tell this little story of an event that happen about 10 days ago.
Thought plenty if I should say anything or not, so here it is. I am going to be as descriptive as possible because I am quite sure this DUDE will read this and know exactly what a PUTZ he is!

In Sherwood Park, heading south on Cloverbar Rd. just north of Sobeys/Wye Rd. Many of you know exactly where this is. Was about 8PM, guessing.
I'm crusin at about 60ish kmh when this pick up rolls in behind me with head lights and running lights all a BLAZIN.. First of all I'm blowin away why someone would need all that light power running around in town??!! I figure, guess some dude recently installed new lights and wants everyone to see em. Anyway, I couldn't handle how bright the lights where in my mirrors so I slowed down so that this pickup would go around me. So this white Chevy pickup 4x4 with a white Marathon deck on it proceeds to blow past me and wheels right back into my lane (which is cool). Next thing I know a set of multiple LED lights from underneath the rear of the pickup flash on.
I have to say, the lights where really bright but thought what a F%$kn $#hole. I proceeded to hit my 25" LED light bar to give em a little back, but my pickup was so filthy I doubt if my LED did much.
If I didn't have a broken leg I would have let the person driving his vehicle be aware of his DICK move.

Buddy, you obviously think your really cool, but really your MOM should take all you toys away because you really have no idea how to handle them!

What a DICK move DUDE!!

This is exactly the stupidity, arrogance and ignorance that many people talk about when they express their disgust with sledders!! Heard it and seen it too many times. Time to Pull your head from your AZZ boys, your really not as cool as you think!!

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least you weren't meeting him head to head going through the pass with wet pavement sucking up all the light from your stock headlights. Meanwhile he's all lit up with a full four place lights shining at Jupiter burning out your retinas while your trying to keep it between the lines or from crashing head on.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least you weren't meeting him head to head going through the pass with wet pavement sucking up all the light from your stock headlights. Meanwhile he's all lit up with a full four place lights shining at Jupiter burning out your retinas while your trying to keep it between the lines or from crashing head on.

Very true, could have been way worse. Just a complete dick move!!

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just described my drive to McBride last weekend lol.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom