Hi

rmktony

Reaction score
Hey I'm from lethbridge I ride a 01 rmk 800 and just bought the wife a 99 summit 670x. Also have 08 crf 450f and a she has a 08 polaris 200 quad. Bought my 3yr old son a new suzuki 50 quad for christmas think he might like it, he saw it in the honda shop one day and two days later we went again and he started crying cause it wasn't there anymore. My buddy rolled the 670 in the ditches last night and it took forever to get it started back up anyone know how to start those things after they roll

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm from lethbridge I ride a 01 rmk 800 and just bought the wife a 99 summit 670x. Also have 08 crf 450f and a she has a 08 polaris 200 quad. Bought my 3yr old son a new suzuki 50 quad for christmas think he might like it, he saw it in the honda shop one day and two days later we went again and he started crying cause it wasn't there anymore. My buddy rolled the 670 in the ditches last night and it took forever to get it started back up anyone know how to start those things after they roll
Hold the throttle wide open and pull till either it starts or your arm falls off.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is exacxtly what you do...wide open and it will start..'Rotax arobics"

Top Bottom