Hi Iam a newbie

Jer tare

Reaction score
To start we came up from southern Alberta to Grande Prairie in 95. In 2007 my health
went and I was unable to work, (chrons) I had my one hip replace twice so life slowed
down a lot but life went on. Then in June 3 2014 I got told I had severe c.o.p.d. wich
means I need Oxg. 24/7, so going out and doing things I have to take my Oxg machine.

Which got me into my RZR. Which is so cool and I love it. I costomize a cooler that sat
in the back with 2 small computer fans and filters to move the air.

To start I got a 2014 RZR last Aug. 7/14 and I got out about three times which was not
a whole lot and through the winter I start to get things for it. 3" 5 point harness, mirrors,
canvas roof, tow straps and a lot of small things. Now this year my wife and I planned to
go out, now that school is out.

But last Thursday June 25 some ($%^&^#@!!*%) stole it out of the back of my truck
which was parked in my driveway and my wife's car parked right behind the truck.

To which any of you who think your's is safe think again.

The guy's that are doing this are using a PICKER TRUCK.

What sucks for me is I got less than 75 Km. Just 4 hours till it's first oil change.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud.

That sucks about the theft

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Seen a shady lookin picker truck on my way home from Prairie creek tonight. You just put two and two together for me. Glad to hear you can still get out and ride with those conditions.

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to snowandmud Jer... Good luck with insurance and everything else man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom