Hi Guys!

Sammydeluxe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I love ATVing and I appreciate the need for this site and organizations such as this one.

My wife and I are relatively new to Lacombe area and I would like to connect with other UTVers (and quaders too) . We have “rhinoed” (toured) the Big Horn Dam area and Outwest Camping and would also like to explore other areas. I heard that Alder Flats is a good spot but I don’t know where to go though….

tbosch

Reaction score
Hi there,

Welcome to the board. I'm very new here as well (probably too new to be on the welcoming committee :) ). I attached a link which was given to me by another member on here. It lays out many excellent trails in the west country. It may be of some help to you. Most of my atv trips these days consist of back country scouting for hunting season so I tend to bore the people that want to get out and make miles.

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome folks, you will find lots of good spots to ride from using this site. Try Falls Cr west of rocky, that's a good spot.

N

No one

Hi there,

Welcome to the board. I'm very new here as well (probably too new to be on the welcoming committee :) ). I attached a link which was given to me by another member on here. It lays out many excellent trails in the west country. It may be of some help to you. Most of my atv trips these days consist of back country scouting for hunting season so I tend to bore the people that want to get out and make miles.

lol me to. but still welcome to the site lots of good threads. read away you'll be awhile!:)

Top Bottom