Hi everyone, i'm new on here, hoping to provide a service..

Brainpower

Reaction score
I'm new to this site and kinda new to this area, moved to Sylvan Lake a year ago, must say it's been awesome so far. I'm a machinist by trade..and an ultralight pilot whenever possible. :) I've always been crazy about flying, fishing, and of course designing and machining. I bought a home in town, but work in Red Deer. As of right now I'm setting up my home garage with some hand tools, polisher, bandsaw, air compressor, a tig welder for aluminum and a Haas TM-2P cnc machining center with OneCNC cad/cam software. I see myself as a trouble shooter, I love to find problems and come up with a much better design or solution to fix the situation....or just build and create parts for anybody who wants to deck out their toy.

So hopefully I can be some help in the manufacturing/repairs end of things. I should have my shop ready in the beginning of december sometime so contact me anytime, let me know if you need parts built with your own design, modify an existing part or manufacture a complete project.

You can contact me at carbidemachineworks@shaw.ca or at (780) 841-8886.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like fun.. Sylvan is a great town.. I'd be interested to see a couple pics of your garage when it's setup and any past work.. Give us a feel for what type of services you can offer..

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I have a few things I might need done, pricing up here are getting krazyyyyyyy, good luck and will chat.

Top Bottom