HHA on sunday

GANK

Reaction score
I might be up for it. as long as you dont expect me to follow you thru the deep holes. maybe i can get a few others out. but they use stock tires still.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be interested if you winch me out of the deep holes ;-)

BTW I'm new here, Cheers

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be out there Saturday and early Sunday. Look for a red 850, a grey commander, and a red brute that will be us. We figured since i live there it would be nice to make one ride out there this year.

skor

Reaction score
We were there last weekend but it was pretty dry ;-( ... wait.. still got stuck once though so its all good! lol We are heading to Vega on Sat, if not then yeah we will meet up!

GANK

Reaction score
We were there last weekend but it was pretty dry ;-( ... wait.. still got stuck once though so its all good! lol We are heading to Vega on Sat, if not then yeah we will meet up!

how dry? last time I was there it was super wet. will a stock quad with stock tires make it thru the deep holes now without being drowned out?

skor

Reaction score
how dry? last time I was there it was super wet. will a stock quad with stock tires make it thru the deep holes now without being drowned out?

Im got 26" xtrs with a 2" lift but I bottom out .. thats why i got stuck. I found maybe 4 places with mud ... aside from that everything else was dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not looking for a mud ride really. I just bought an old Honda trike and wanna give it a try. I'm gonna bring my quad out there too.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good ride. The mud is still there if you know where to look its just harder to find. But the remaining mud is very thick and sticky.

Lahey99

Reaction score
anyone heading out there or anywhere else near the city this weekend? wouldnt mind squeezing a few more in before the snow flies.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U guys ripping it up again this weekend? I live minutes away and never been quadding in that area! Wtf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How big of an area is HHA?, like Redwater, bruderhiem? bigger, smaller?
Thanks

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well HHA is a pretty good sized area. You could probably cover all the trails in 2 full days. As for bruderheim or redwater I haven't been to either yet so I can't speak on the comparison. HHA is a good place for mud when its still wet out.

Top Bottom