Help!

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone pick up a copy of these movies on the blue ray and have it not work in your blue ray player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it show an error code? Message like wrong region or anything?

Sort of a error code, it was like it wasn't even recognizing the format of the disc

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now it's working, so I don't know wtf was going on. Must of been a glitch or something with my blue ray player

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't watched mine from sled show yet to know

marbelizer

Reaction score
My copy still hasnt worked. I will just have to wait untill next years sled show and hopefully get it free with the purchase of something else lol. Maybe the issue will be fixed the next ime around.

marbelizer

Reaction score
I tried to play it on my xbox one and then I went over and tried it on my mother in laws new blu ray player. I just gave up after that and watched the two 509 videos I got for free at the sled show. At least they worked and got me out of the wifes hair for 2 hours.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I tried to play it on my xbox one and then I went over and tried it on my mother in laws new blu ray player. I just gave up after that and watched the two 509 videos I got for free at the sled show. At least they worked and got me out of the wifes hair for 2 hours.

go onto the thunderstruck website and contact Jim, I know he's not out to screw people over, maybe show a photo of the error on your screen. I'm betting he makes it right.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go onto the thunderstruck website and contact Jim, I know he's not out to screw people over, maybe show a photo of the error on your screen. I'm betting he makes it right.
Yeah, big Jim is a douche (according to Bogger 😅 lol) but he's a good guy 👍 he'll figure it out.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

marbelizer

Reaction score
Just emailed him, hopefully this issue can get worked out. I was stoked to watch both the film's after driving back from Edmonton

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

marbelizer

Reaction score
So he got back to me and said he has had a few like that already and will ship me a new one asap.

Guess it doesn't hurt to try. Thanks for recommending it.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So he got back to me and said he has had a few like that already and will ship me a new one asap.

Guess it doesn't hurt to try. Thanks for recommending it.

He's a stand up guy, even when he's sitting down 😂 seriously he's a cool dude. 👍

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom