Helmet Cam Video Editing

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm using a GO PRO HD and I'm trying to put a bunch of short clips into one video. I'm using nero 9 and it doesn't seem to work very well. Any suggestions on what programs to use?

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a MACBOOK PRO, it comes with IMOVIE and its awesome.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use AVS video editor. Works good. Nero should work, but your computer might be struggling with the HD. I had to upgrade to a decent machine with a dedicated video card and dedicated ram for video as my old laptop just wouldn't cut it.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use AVS video editor. Works good. Nero should work, but your computer might be struggling with the HD. I had to upgrade to a decent machine with a dedicated video card and dedicated ram for video as my old laptop just wouldn't cut it.

So what kind of computer did you go with? I'm in the same boat as you were with your old laptop.

Thx :D

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what kind of computer did you go with? I'm in the same boat as you were with your old laptop.

Thx :D

HP Pavilion DV7-4177CA with i7 processor. It's a BIG laptop....so not real portable, but a great desktop replacement. Decent price, 1300 bucks or so. Bottom one in the link below.

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imovie is ok, though adobe premier is where it is at.... best to buy a macbook pro and delete everything except premier and basic mac os. its the best thing you will do. lol

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm using a GO PRO HD and I'm trying to put a bunch of short clips into one video. I'm using nero 9 and it doesn't seem to work very well. Any suggestions on what programs to use?

AVS - convert to MP2's, use Windows MovieMaker for the video.
Free and easy.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you convert the gopro files to mp2s? so you can import to moviemaker????

I don't want to state the obvious, but...
- save your GoPro MP4's to your puter
- download AVS video converter 6.4
- open up AVS, select your GoPro MP4 files, select "to MPEG" as the file type to convert to.
- click on convert now. (btw - make a new folder to save new files in)

good luck

Top Bottom