Hell's Half Acre....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please please please don't delete this thread until i_hate confirms if this is him.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this could also go into Lund's "Selfies" thread.....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you da man doug. I wanna hear this twig explain how he's going to kick anyone's azz, as well as deny it was him that placed the wire across the trail.
If this becomes a bashing thread it will be removed, without any notice. I would like to know the whole story too, that is why I locked the other thread and didn't delete it.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw a few peeps camping up the Alpac road across the Athabasca river this weekend on bikes and quads while rolling past, gave them the air horn salute, just wanted to say thanks to those fellas for leaving their camping areas spotless after they left. good on you peeps.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hi guys!! All the talk about HHA over the years on this forum and I've never wanted to ride there as bad as I do now. I'm loaded up and heading that way today. Anyone else up for a ride? You'll know it's me by the BARK...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going Sunday forsure also.

Mine as well see what this area is all about.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hi guys!! All the talk about HHA over the years on this forum and I've never wanted to ride there as bad as I do now. I'm loaded up and heading that way today. Anyone else up for a ride? You'll know it's me by the BARK...

Swing by my house on the way.I'll take the muffler off something and tag along.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i would have went for sure... just putz all day anyway.. i hate can you make a pot of coffee for us...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would have went for sure... just putz all day anyway.. i hate can you make a pot of coffee for us...

Do ya have Bailey's I hate , I can't take milk in my coffee.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate, I want to make something clear I said you need a smack in the head,, Never said I was going to do it.
I never threaten anybody,,esspecially a couple GOOFS like you. You can get criminal charges for that kind of thing..

Now I see you ride a YZ125,,cool i rode one of those when I was 12,,What are they about 20hp? lol
When your Ballz finally drop and you put on some muscle,maybe ill let you come take a ride on this
750hp top fuel Harley. Maybe we could even be buddies like Magot suggested.

Speaking of Magot,,er Magnet,, Why you call me a Bitch? You got a problem with me?
Do you want one Douche bag? Its a pretty small world.

I like to come check out this hells half acre this weekend too, Im pretty busy tho,
so its just a matter if I can rip the Exhuast off my truck in time or not..

0521132010-01.jpg

032.jpg

Top Bottom