Hells Half Acre CBC News

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ANNNNNNND here we go.... I need to find contact info for this club.

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last time i was there some azzhat loaded the entire staging area with thousands of 3" framing nails. luckily got away without a flat.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like many irresponsible people have created a:crapfan:Storm! Way to go peeps!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like many irresponsible people have created a:crapfan:Storm! Way to go peeps!

yes, some people have made a mess of the place, but now a group is trying to get organized to go in and try to clean it up, and the residents get up in arms.....

I've got contact info for the club now. If anyone is interested I'm going to do my best to have more information on the club tomorrow.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove through there a while back seen big azzed hells half acre NO TRESSPASING signs. Me thinking that riding area is soon to become a thing of the past

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Drove through there a while back seen big azzed hells half acre NO TRESSPASING signs. Me thinking that riding area is soon to become a thing of the past

The area users need to get active or we can lose another area. Videos were probally for this site. We kill ourselves ever day. I have said it before here. Quit ripping up the mudholes and ruining it for all

Top Bottom