Hello everyone

tomboy43

Reaction score
New to the site, Looking to go sledding with anyone and everyone. I've joined to club in hopes that someone out there will invite me to go sledding with them. I have the experience, however find myself with no one to go sledding with. So if you live in the Devon area and are planning any fun please call, I have my own 4x4 and gear, just need alittle help at this time loading and off loading as i do not have a trailer at this point. I look forward to hearing from someone.

tomboy43

Reaction score
Either, however i must admit i have never rode in the mountains but with the constant lack of snow I know its the way to go. For know though locally as the sled i have is not equipped for the moutain a 1999 arctic cat 500. I would like to purchase a newer one but I will wait and see how this goes.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
New to the site, Looking to go sledding with anyone and everyone. I've joined to club in hopes that someone out there will invite me to go sledding with them. I have the experience, however find myself with no one to go sledding with. So if you live in the Devon area and are planning any fun please call, I have my own 4x4 and gear, just need alittle help at this time loading and off loading as i do not have a trailer at this point. I look forward to hearing from someone.

Welcome to Snow and Mud 'tomboy43'.....

....YOUR INVITED... :):beer:
.....Official Snow and Mud Invite ! :)

tomboy43

Reaction score
thanks for the invite, whne and were, although your picture has caused a few questions....lol

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome tomboy43. If you are ever in the westlock area, i am always looking for people to ride with. Just send me a messege. :d

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site tomboy i live in athabasca and riding is pretty good around here although i opt to run my machine in the mountains but more than willing to go out around here if your in the area

Top Bottom