Gun control, it's coming...

SicLoco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats this? A Indian with a assault rifle is ok and not considered dangerous. Holly fook, talk about playing the racist card. I’m white so I’m dangerous but brown guy gets a pass. WOW.

They're the ones carrying them at roadblocks too!! Maybe Whitey should start

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be funny if the natives waited till all the white guys guns were taken away and then took over the country

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be funny if the natives waited till all the white guys guns were taken away and then took over the country

When havent they??? Govt has been letting them for decades.

This is pretty hypocritical, who introduced the firearm to the natives in the first place, but they get a free pass on this ban due to hunting rights?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny part about this list of gun ban is NON on the list is of MILITARY grade like portrayed by the government or thought by many. They are REPLICA's made of infurier parts and materials by offshore arm's manufactures.
Many are copies of military "styling only" used 50 years ago, such as M16, 14 and CZ. Non can be found in our military today, unless your a third world country maybe LOL. Plus other then the LOOKS these are the same as any semi auto long gun. Except a high quality long gun is superior to a military replica made off shore or civilian use.
Real military rifles cannot be purchased unless had on the black market, meaning it is stolen from a military warehouse. All this means is the black market will increase and the criminal will get their hands on the real deal.
The RCMP is the biggest driver of this and if they are scared of civi replicas wait till they have to deal with a much more deadly accurate weapon.
Unfortunately our government is getting poor advice and missing the real picture that will create a bigger problem down the line. Stolen military hardware can be had in Canada just like drugs.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a federal Somalian refugee telling people from generations of Canada to give up our guns. Disgusting.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When havent they??? Govt has been letting them for decades.

This is pretty hypocritical, who introduced the firearm to the natives in the first place, but they get a free pass on this ban due to hunting rights?
They need to hunt squirrels with Russian anti tank gun. Its their tradition.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn’t the other parties give the Libs parliamentary power or whatever it’s called for a period of 6 months or something over the virus crap ?
Remember the Lids tried to slip in the complete power for couple years when they got caught and had to redo the documents.
Expect more things to be shoved through .

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if the truth was they are going after military rifles only, guess the Enfield 303 is on the list as today it is still used by our arm forces. The Army Rangers main battle rifle is the Enfield 303. Don't laugh but its true, in all fairness though their biggest threat is the Polar bear LOL. The Rangers are our northern unit consisting of a lot or mainly Inuits.
I heard they had an upgrade to a Rem.700 LOL a few years back.
Personally i'ed be concern about owning any semi auto loader, bet they will be on the chopping block soon.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if the truth was they are going after military rifles only, guess the Enfield 303 is on the list as today it is still used by our arm forces. The Army Rangers main battle rifle is the Enfield 303. Don't laugh but its true, in all fairness though their biggest threat is the Polar bear LOL. The Rangers are our northern unit consisting of a lot or mainly Inuits.
I heard they had an upgrade to a Rem.700 LOL a few years back.
Personally i'ed be concern about owning any semi auto loader, bet they will be on the chopping block soon.

How many enfields from ww2 are in gun cases in canada. Those rifles seen lots of action.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many enfields from ww2 are in gun cases in canada. Those rifles seen lots of action.

I heard some statistic once that the Enfield 303 has more human kill's then any other rifle combined on the planet. And it has dropped more game world wide then any other caliber. But statistics, who believe that LOL.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
95570884_10217656803955533_3275034003400294400_n.jpg

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only have my old single shot .22 left. I had my uncles .303 from the second war , a .270 and a 30-30 model 94 I believe. Thieves took everything but the .22 a few years back. That .303 dropped a few moose.
So I’m not even a gun owner anymore but this OIC , and the dicks that created it are really pissing me off.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard some statistic once that the Enfield 303 has more human kill's then any other rifle combined on the planet. And it has dropped more game world wide then any other caliber. But statistics, who believe that LOL.

Lol, anyone that knows a little bit of military history would believe that its a probability, and a impressive stat for a bolt action.

I would think the AK-47 would be right up there tho.

You mentioned the Remington 700, as you know, that has a long history in the US military already, great platform in the hands of a good gunsmith.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something to ponder, trudeau legalizes pot, than bans scarey looking rifles. Whats he been smoking? Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 225062Pretty clear picture of the stupidity coming from the prime moistener
Once again the Turd stands in front of a national audience on god knows how many media feeds live and tells blatant lie's and everyone believes him except for the 3+ million PAL and RPAL owners that actually are well versed on current gun legislation and we lose the information war again. Meanwhile not one media outlet questions him on his lies because they don't know any better.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, anyone that knows a little bit of military history would believe that its a probability, and a impressive stat for a bolt action.

I would think the AK-47 would be right up there tho.

You mentioned the Remington 700, as you know, that has a long history in the US military already, great platform in the hands of a good gunsmith.

Oh I completely believe the stat, there are millions of enfield kicking around world wide.
In my tour in Cypress we collected thousands of 303 enfields, big piles of them. Both the Turks and the Greeks were using them, though the Turks used mostly Mosins.
In Bosnia/Croatia same deal 303 enfields were found, both sides had a mix bag of old out dated arms supplied by Russia like the AK47 and SKS, while gangs and militia generally had WW2 relics like the Mosin Nagant and yes the 303 Enfield also.
Crazy shet, crazy world.

I seriously believe the RCMP is in the back ground leading this charge, they are seeing a perfect opportunity with everything going on, Covid the current mass shooting to push government into making this quick decision. The RCMP have been wanting for this for a long time.
I my self as an X military member will never trust the RCMP, they are Canada's SS and a police force that should be abolished from our country.

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again the Turd stands in front of a national audience on god knows how many media feeds live and tells blatant lie's and everyone believes him except for the 3+ million PAL and RPAL owners that actually are well versed on current gun legislation and we lose the information war again. Meanwhile not one media outlet questions him on his lies because they don't know any better.

The media doesn’t question anything because they’re instructed not to. They know that to do or say anything the liberal party doesn’t like will reduce the money the government gives their parent media companies.
And I don’t believe the RCMP is the driving force behind this. They’re just the instrument the government uses to enforce the regulations. The permanent progressive bureaucrats are the people pushing the gradual disarmament of citizens as per the United Nations decrees to rid the world of small arms in the hands of non government personnel.
it’s much easier to control the populace if only the government has firearms.

Top Bottom