Reaction score
01618845-CDA4-445B-A66A-4B96866659E1.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Indigenous peoples are exempt until they :
1. Find a suitable replacement
2. The 2 yr amnesty period is over

The real funny thing is a restricted AR cannot be used as a hunting rifle and is a range gun only. Sadly we are fighting with children that always get their own way.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking if FN persons are exempt it is time to play the racism card. Everytime we turn around you hear Trudope say there is no place in Canada for racism.

Yep and I fight racism with guns. So taking my gun means trudope supports racism, can I get the media to post this or at leas an amen.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Write a letter to Jason Kenny and the provincial justice minister and tell them that you expect them to appoint a provincial chief firearms officer that reports to the provincial government only, and that you expect them to instruct police forces in Alberta that they are not to implement this change in regulations.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Canadian Gun owners, what are you going to do about it?

Be a typical Canadian and gripe about it but don't do nothing?

Or put up a fight for your rights?

I've never been a hunter or gun enthusiast ....biggest gun I ever had was a 22....but I think this might be the time for you gun owners to unite (across Canada...not just Alberta) and fight this government....now.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think all guns should be banned...after all...it might save some lives.

I cant believe anyone in their right minds could disagree with this fact.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think banning guns will save lives then all vehicles should be banned if you look at how many people get killed by vehicles compared to guns it’s all about government control

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada, the newest member of the banana republic.

Thanks again eastern Canada, you really fawked the entire country the last two federal elections. Phuck you!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Indigenous peoples are exempt until they :
1. Find a suitable replacement
2. The 2 yr amnesty period is over

The real funny thing is a restricted AR cannot be used as a hunting rifle and is a range gun only. Sadly we are fighting with children that always get their own way.

The Libs don't know if their ass from a hole in the ground. There are some guns that fit the Libs "Military Grade Assault Weapons" classification, that "were" non restricted that are now prohibited. some of these were legal to hunt with based on Caliber.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Libs don't know if their ass from a hole in the ground. There are some guns that fit the Libs "Military Grade Assault Weapons" classification, that "were" non restricted that are now prohibited. some of these were legal to hunt with based on Caliber.

Yes. The xcr marksman rifle I wanted to build was a non restricted chambered in .308.

Instead of dealing with the criminal aspect of the problem, banning legally purchased firearms was the liberal thing to do.
Wonder how many gun clubs and store owners are going to stand up and organize due to the loss in profits over this.

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep and I fight racism with guns. So taking my gun means trudope supports racism, can I get the media to post this or at leas an amen.

probably not wise to make statements like that on an open forum. Could find yourself waking up in the morning with a couple of guys in Jack boots kicking down your door.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've never been a hunter or gun enthusiast ....biggest gun I ever had was a 22....but I think this might be the time for you gun owners to unite (across Canada...not just Alberta) and fight this government....now.

There's literally nothing any of us can do. We already voted in our federal and provincial elections for candidates opposed to these changes. And our candidates are now powerless to stop this.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does not a law have to be debated and have 3 readings in parliament? If thats the case then this is something that can be overturned by the next government

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does not a law have to be debated and have 3 readings in parliament? If thats the case then this is something that can be overturned by the next government

They didn't pass a law, they used and OIC which requires no vote, consultation or whatever. Welkome to the New Kanada.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So far I wrote a lengthy letter to my MP and joined the NFA.

Top Bottom