Grande Prairie winter sport quad riding

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey I like to ride in the winter. anybody else with sport quads that wanna ride around Grande Prairie.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i rolled my yfz this winter, new steering stem+ new a-arm bushings, sorry but after that i will stick to my snowboard and sled.

smokindiesel

Reaction score
where are you ridding? i drove down to the gravel pit and the climbing hill is bare, theres a few spots i could ride but still some deep stuff, truck didn't like some spots, almost got stuck with two bald tires lol

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iv been riding at the dunes mostly. all the trails and power lines are hard packed from all the sleds and quads

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we went for a ride today out in the dunes. Man i love riding. One of my tires came off while going about 80kph, i got the quad slowed down a bit before I rolled her. me and the quad are both okay.It was a real good ride all and all.:beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going out tomorrow, you can check my post out in the mud pit, title The awty GP quading thread

Glad you are okay

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Im not having much luck lately. I was out riding on the sand hill in the gravel pit. jumping and just having fun, untill I landed real bad and my quad rolled over me and broke my collar bone. The real shitty part was the ride back to the Dunes parking lot from the pit. Well and not being able to ride for a couple weeks.

Top Bottom