Going over to the dark side

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the mountains, viper didnt preform the way i wanted it to. Long story short, Trading her in, in the next few days for an 06 M7 :d

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the mountains, viper didnt preform the way i wanted it to. Long story short, Trading her in, in the next few days for an 06 M7 :d

Great machine and if you take care of it and find in a few years you could use more jam you can always do a track and tunnel extension and throw on a turbo kit.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother went from an 02 zx summit 800 to an 06 M7 153 and loves it.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BIG step up for sure. Good luck!

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy DezMitchel has one, i hopped on her in the mountains and absolutly loved it. shot up a hill, turned out hopped on the side and turned right around and shot back up. Wicked. I put a down payment on the M7 today. dealer just has to toss on the boondocker box, and i bring her home tomorrow, with picturesto follow of course. And a change to the ol signature.......

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy DezMitchel has one, i hopped on her in the mountains and absolutly loved it. shot up a hill, turned out hopped on the side and turned right around and shot back up. Wicked. I put a down payment on the M7 today. dealer just has to toss on the boondocker box, and i bring her home tomorrow, with picturesto follow of course. And a change to the ol signature.......

You forgot to mention the tree you hit right after the shot back up part.....:d:d

I knew it was only a matter of time b4 i converted you MUAHAHAHA

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually yeah. Got her from jeff, he's asking 7000 on kijiji, gave it to me for 6500. and gave me 3000 on trade in for my viper.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the mountains, viper didn't preform the way i wanted it to. Long story short, Trading her in, in the next few days for an 06 M7 :d

Funny I did the exact same thing in 06!!! Got ride of the Viper for the M7 and have never looked back. Best decision I made as far as sledding goes. All I can tell ya is warm it up good and own a good set of tools. I have 6k+ on that sled with nitrous from 500km and have never had a problem. The only thing I had to do was replace the worn out attack 20 track!!! I am running an M1000 now but I keep the M7 around as a dependable spare.:d

Top Bottom