Goin to revy for the first time!

sledneck97

Reaction score
Just wondering what's the best place to go ride in revy would be besides everywhere lol. I'll be takin my wife with me. I've takin her to valemount before a couple years back and she had a blast. I've been riding in valemount for the last 5 years every winter just want to go see what revy's all about.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder mountain is great. Easy trail up nice cabin up top to warm up eat socialize and then explore the huge mountain with riding for every experience level. We see kids as little as 6 on their own sleds all the way up to pro riders you see on the videos.

Lots of great places to stay from hotels in town to ride from your door step hotels/cabins. Check out zalas in town for some good dinner afterwards. The parking lots to ride from are only a few km from downtown not like in vale where you have a 20-60 minute drive to offload

Last edited:

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with Mattiac. Boulder would be the best place to go. Lots of different levels of terrain. And definately go to Zalas........best pizza I've ever had!!!!! Recommend Peaks Lodge as you can ride right from the hotel. Hotel also has a locked compound for sleds, own restaurant/pub and good fuel.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, becky is cooking up a storm at the cabin. food is great. keep supporting her peeps. we dont want to lose her.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder is the best bet then Frisby. Peaks Lodge stay and ride is what I recommend as you can access both areas without having to load and unload with a locked compound and gas

Top Bottom