goggles

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of those 509's they are great. The first goggles that I have ever worn that I can leave on when i'm stopped and they don't fog at all.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of the 509's on ebay and still got the free dvd :)
I am using the amber lense right now but I ordered the blue tint as well for sunny days. The amber works very well. They do bump the contrast.
The goggles work awesome. I usually wear one pair of goggles for the trail ride in then when they are completely fogged up I switch to my 2nd pair for the play areas. With the 509's I haven't had to switch. I was a little nervous about cutting the strap on my new goggles for the quickstraps but it's working great.
Last year I rode with clear lenses for the cloudy days.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a pair of Pro Grip goggles with the light sensitive lens. Anyone else using these type of goggles?

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a pair of Pro Grip goggles with the light sensitive lens. Anyone else using these type of goggles?

I use them for dirt biking. Great goggles for thier resistance to fogging-up. For cold weather I switched to thier winter ones which are even better at NOT fogging up plus with the light sesitive frames you don't need to carry extra goggles nor compromise your vision.
I recently bought a set of SCOTT 89Xi Turbo LS. They have also have the light sensitive lens plus a nose piece that shiels your nose from the elements (which works great). There are a few trade-offs though as they aren't quite as resistant to fogging as the Pro Grips.

Top Bottom