Glacier Ice House

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
.... These pics were from '99'.. But thought they were kind of cool !:)

Attachments

• Glacier.jpg
    Glacier.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Door to ice house.jpg
    Door to ice house.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Bob and Wayne.jpg
    Bob and Wayne.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Bob and Mike.jpg
    Bob and Mike.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 192

BAD ASS

Reaction score
Hey BIGFOOT good to see those photos again> Do you remember the Block of Ice you hauled out (size of your sled seat in fact you rode it out) And when we had a scotch and Glacier Ice, approx 6 months later, the Dinosaur's eggs hatched.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey BIGFOOT good to see those photos again> Do you remember the Block of Ice you hauled out (size of your sled seat in fact you rode it out) And when we had a scotch and Glacier Ice, approx 6 months later, the Dinosaur's eggs hatched.

Yup.... Sure do BA..... U sure showed me lots of cool low traffic areas ! SummitRic would like to know where it is ? Is it ok to tell...... U know what I mean !........ That ice is really something in scotch Ric,,, Get about near finished 3 before more ice is needed in glass..... But I do drink somewhat fast also ! :)

BAD ASS

Reaction score
Hi BIGFOOT! Ya go ahead and tell SR where that Glacier is> And just in case your memory doesn't serve you well! it was on the south fork of Zipper Mouth Creek! on the south side of Notell River, east of Forget Me Not Mountain. But I think the Glacier is now melted!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Was going to tell you Ric, But didnot want to end up like this guy.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that is riding in style, going sledding with the fuzz in the paddy wagon. Right on!!!!!!Woo Hoo, no tickets.

Top Bottom