girl rider

aimsicakes

Reaction score
Hey, I just moved to Saskatoon area and I'm looking for places to ride. I'm used to riding at Waiprius AB and all around BC (mostly Invermere area). I have my 4 stroke and 2 stroke Kawasaki. Just wanting to see what's out there- any good spots for trail/jumps etc. Thanks

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends of mine are very involved with the Saskatoon Snowmobile Club, and I would recommend getting in contact with them. They have their own trial from just north of Saskatoon to the Nesbitt Forest, as well as knowledge of other riding areas around SK. Happy sledding!

Hey, I just moved to Saskatoon area and I'm looking for places to ride. I'm used to riding at Waiprius AB and all around BC (mostly Invermere area). I have my 4 stroke and 2 stroke Kawasaki. Just wanting to see what's out there- any good spots for trail/jumps etc. Thanks

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends of mine are very involved with the Saskatoon Snowmobile Club, and I would recommend getting in contact with them. They have their own trial from just north of Saskatoon to the Nesbitt Forest, as well as knowledge of other riding areas around SK. Happy sledding!

She is running a Kawasaki so my guess is she is riding quad or moto. Either way, there should be some good riding around sask.

Welcome to the site, enjoy the reading and dont be afraid to meet the people. Great group here. :beer:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a ton of excellent trails around here... Check our local website for people to ride with. We put rides together all the time. Pm me if you want anymore info about riding around here...

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also a motocross track 15 min south down #219 towards dakota dunes. You probably have to join there club but it sure looks like a blast in those sand dunes.

Top Bottom