Garbage!

Seh

Reaction score
Who is leaving their trash behind? This is crap! If we don't respect where we ride, we will lose the privilege of riding on it. "Leave tracks not trash" My friends and I recently brought out more trash near Baptist lake than we took in.
Come on guys, we are better than this!

EmEight

Reaction score
It's crazy. I bet any of the popular riding areas look like a disaster zone in the spring. Like posted above, it's a few idiots that don't care. Truly sad and disrespectful. Who cleans it all up?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same all over. got to forster cabin today first group up and cabin had a dozen beer cans, lunch bags, Gatorade bottles.... brutal

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Who is leaving their trash behind? This is crap! If we don't respect where we ride, we will lose the privilege of riding on it. "Leave tracks not trash" My friends and I recently brought out more trash near Baptist lake than we took in.
Come on guys, we are better than this!

Whos does that?????

RETARDS!!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are leaving garbage behind thinking that nobody is going to see it way back here, think again. Hikers are everywhere and in our area there is a Nation Trail System {hiking) that is used every summer. am dealing with them for garbage they collected in the back country on a hike last summer on this trail system. so, PACK IT OUT or maybe the next time i have to sit in on a meeting about garbage and spend my time defending you because you are dam lazy to put it in your backpack, you would like to join me and waste your your time as well as mine.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are leaving garbage behind thinking that nobody is going to see it way back here, think again. Hikers are everywhere and in our area there is a Nation Trail System {hiking) that is used every summer. am dealing with them for garbage they collected in the back country on a hike last summer on this trail system. so, PACK IT OUT or maybe the next time i have to sit in on a meeting about garbage and spend my time defending you because you are dam lazy to put it in your backpack, you would like to join me and waste your your time as well as mine.

I use goggle earth to look at areas we ride with my gps. The pictures posted majority of times are summer hikers! Cant believe they get back there but they do so pack your **** out so they dont close our areas.....

Top Bottom