Fred? Whats up with Biden?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CNN said President trumps son Barron who was 10 at the time was retarded. I’m sure there are hundreds of more examples

Yup but when the right points out an actual impairment, it's shaming someone. Id love to see cnn if joe was a republican... They could feast on him for centuries.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who is going to defend the crooked old pedo for what he saying here. Saying something like this about a under aged girl would get head get your head stomped in any normal crowd. Or maybe its just his stutter acting up.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CNN said President trumps son Barron who was 10 at the time was retarded. I’m sure there are hundreds of more examples

Wow that is nasty, I want to some of those hundreds of examples, CNN is shameful.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you guys see this one during the election? I busted a gut Tucker is hilarious,he knows what Joe is sayin.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joe was in fact a stutterer most of his life. He worked very hard to combat it and has been a vocal voice for kids that stutter. He would practice his speeches and reword them if something in the speech caused him to stutter. That is why even up to 3-5 years ago you never heard him stutter. What he is doing now is not stuttering. It is early dementia. When you stutter you know what you want to say but can't say it properly. You get stuck on a word and can't get past it. He is forgetting names, where he is at and even mistook his sister in law for his wife in one appearance. If you watch him he is now doing most of his speaking earlier in the day and by mid afternoon Joe is gone. No access at all. Once he starts to tire he starts rambling and is incoherant. Its not his fault. Its the Democratic Parties fault for giving him the nomination when they knew he was not fit to be President. Sad really....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this surprised me this morning. CNN reported that when Biden appointed VP Harris to deal with the southern border crisis herself and handlers panicked. Yes they used the word panicked. Apparently they felt that the border was a no win scenario for her and they only want her tackling portfolio's where she can succeed to boost her image for her 2024 run for President. Sad state of affairs after seeing that 5 yr old boy with a teddy bear screaming and crying after being left at a border wall crossing by his trafficker alone. She needs to at least go to the border and see this for herself but refuses to even acknowledge she is the person in charge.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a proven fact that most Democrats don't even like Harris, if she's their candidate in 2024, she's going to get smoked.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who the frick is Lindy Li? Never heard of her. Thats why no one takes you seriously. You laugh at the conspiracy theory thread yet here you are with some random chick making comments that have to be true? Give it up man....

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Former U.S. president Donald Trump appears to have given up on his personal substitute for Twitter, as the blog that he launched last month has since been removed from his official website.
The blog, dubbed “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” served as a replacement for the former president’s Twitter megaphone, which he lost when he was banned from various platforms for encouraging the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. Trump used his blog as a safe space to attack his enemies, promote his friends and push his falsehoods about the election without facing criticism or fact-checkers.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really ? making fun of a studerer is pretty fricking low. No shame left in this new world.
I hope a kid doesn't read these things.
I quit this board 5 yr's ago and remember you being nicer. A lot of nice people I remember don't post here anymo
Trump is living rent free in Flappy's head Mike. Probably tosses and turns all night thinking about him
Well there’s certainly room ,cause there’s apparently it a lot of anything else resembling common sense or intelligence. What a goof !

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there’s certainly room ,cause there’s apparently it a lot of anything else resembling common sense or intelligence. What a goof !

Coming from the jack ass him self.. stay off the acid Lenny, talking stupid once again

Picking on his stutter is all Ken can come up with flappy, just imagine how low you have to be, to do that

Discussing anything with these dimwits is a real waste of time, they need there separate room where the general public don’t need to view it with out permission

Come on trashy/mods make this happen, some of the stupidity is down right embarrassing and sad for a sled/atv forum

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming from the jack ass him self.. stay off the acid Lenny, talking stupid once again

Picking on his stutter is all Ken can come up with flappy, just imagine how low you have to be, to do that

Discussing anything with these dimwits is a real waste of time, they need there separate room where the general public don’t need to view it with out permission

Come on trashy/mods make this happen, some of the stupidity is down right embarrassing and sad for a sled/atv forum
LOL, You calling anyone a jackass is laughable at best . And if anyone on here should be called a dimwit , you are top of the list Fred. I initially thought you were just trolling , having fun , but sadly , for you , we now realize you’re just really an egotistical ,uninformed dufus , with an extremely inflated opinion of his own knowledge of the actual facts. Gold luck with your appeal , hopefully the mods are‘not gullible enough to buy your crap .

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really ? making fun of a studerer is pretty fricking low. No shame left in this new world.
I hope a kid doesn't read these things.
I quit this board 5 yr's ago and remember you being nicer. A lot of nice people I remember don't post here anymore.

It’s called a decaying brain not a stutter, he should be in a home for dementia,with like people, away from little kids and away from decision making

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s called a decaying brain not a stutter, he should be in a home for dementia,with like people, away from little kids and away from decision making

I bet Fred and flapjack wish they were 8-10 years old right now, getting cuddle time and preyed on by an old perv would just make their year complete

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are Bidens imposed sanctions on Russia working out?? Haha. Stayed tuned for what a real world leader can do. Hold on to your asses america your in for a ride.

Top Bottom