Fred? Whats up with Biden?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When trump took over the usa was bombing 7 countries and on the verge of going to war with North Korea, i remember all the talk on here of crazy Trump and Kim Jong Un starting another war, well that never happened!! Matter of fact when the demonrats took over all the wars had ended under Trumps watch. In less than 3 years the ch!t show begins all over again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When trump took over the usa was bombing 7 countries and on the verge of going to war with North Korea, i remember all the talk on here of crazy Trump and Kim Jong Un starting another war, well that never happened!! Matter of fact when the demonrats took over all the wars had ended under Trumps watch. In less than 3 years the ch!t show begins all over again.
I saw a video clip of Kim Jong Un saying America better vote Trump back in or there will be a WW3. Says a lot right there.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These guys invaded 9 Islamic countries and murder 11 million people

Attachments

• democrates.jpg
    democrates.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 72

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
oh ch!t when trump got in all the media and the left talked about was how this was going to start WW3. and the complete opposite happened. and now they still talk about how if h gets in it will create more instability. and yet 1/2 the population just can't seem to wrap their heads around that.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen an interview with the big guy earlier in the holidays. He was really looking forward to eating chicken Parm and eating ice cream. Pure gold

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody watch Megan Kelly? On her podcast yesterday she talked how Barack Obama is pulling together donators for his wife to make a run for the Democrat leadership in May. She said the plan is for her to enter the race in May and for Biden to step down in August. They feel he will be a lame duck if he does it in May but I’ve got news for them. He’s been a lame duck now since 2020. Be interesting to see if this happens. Won’t be good for the republicans because she would have to be far more popular than sleepy Joe and is more cognitive on a stage.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that special council released the Hur Report yesterday. They looked into Biden’s charges by the DOJ for leaving top secret documents laying around his house and in the trunk of his corvette in his garage and have decided to not press charges because they have derived he is an elderly man with a bad memory. But Trump gets indicted for the same thing???! What has the Dems all worked up doing damage control now is the report said that they don’t believe Biden can be trusted with top secret info anymore because of his state of poor cognizance. The other day he said he talked to a leader recently who had passed away in 1996 and Fox was all over him over that and he also mistook the Egyptian president for the Mexican president. I think you can take the Barack errrrrr the Michelle Obama rumours as facts.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Gavin Newsom was going to be the substitute here. Now that fugger is crazy.. but smart

Top Bottom