Fred? Whats up with Biden?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Epoch Times reporting this morning that a Biden linked firm from California has been found to have hired big Tech to delete election posts during the 2020 election. Why count on the Russians when you can just do it yourself?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
8964146fdf3ce968907a2af852e59fc4.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ole sleepy Joe is to busy to go to the southern border to address the crisis personally but his administration has time to deny North Dakota's fireworks permit for their annual 4th of July event. Now the republican Governor of ND, Kristi Noem is suing the Biden administration over this. Typical liberal that promises unity but attacks a Governor that was solidly in Trumps camp and probably did the best job of any governor in the US on covid response

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ole sleepy Joe is to busy to go to the southern border to address the crisis personally but his administration has time to deny North Dakota's fireworks permit for their annual 4th of July event. Now the republican Governor of ND, Kristi Noem is suing the Biden administration over this. Typical liberal that promises unity but attacks a Governor that was solidly in Trumps camp and probably did the best job of any governor in the US on covid response

With all due respect Ken, this is about South Dakota and Governor Kristi Noem

https://www.newsmax.com/us/south-dakota-lawsuit-noem-biden/2021/04/30/id/1019660/

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOps. Got my Dakota's wrong. Fake News. I'm spreading fake news Doug.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not looking good for old Rudy.. sounds like they hit the mother load in the raid..seen trump is calling him a patriot today, maybe just hoping he don’t tell all with fbi, ever since Rudy getting Marie Yovanovitch fired he put a big target on his back for all to see

Michael Cohen: Rudy Giuliani Will “Absolutely” Rat Out Ivanka, Don Jr., and Trump to Save Himself | Vanity Fair
P*ss on Michael Cohen. Biden's weaponized DOJ is just organized crime, and Rudy has a lot of experience fighting against that. This is about Hunter, not Marie Yovanovitch.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P*ss on Michael Cohen. Biden's weaponized DOJ is just organized crime, and Rudy has a lot of experience fighting against that. This is about Hunter, not Marie Yovanovitch.

Maybe, but they have to clear up trumps DOJ work first, we shall see.

PS, ever notice everybody connected w/trump is a crook ?

Guliannie will rat trump out...and others. At first I thought a grifter/reality tv star president was really dumb, but it's been a pretty good show. fricken idiots are wrecking a perfectly good country right before our eyes.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s all about Ukraine and Maria mentioned last night, Ukrainians needed here gone, she was by the book, and if Rudy wanted dirt on Biden, she had to go

One person trump should of had a pardon for and never did, we will see how well old Rudy covered his tracks..

The same attorneys office he built up is now the ones that could take him down, but yes I don’t think he will go down easy.. remember what trumps other attorney did in the same position

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the FBI are very thorough. They showed up to his house at 6am in the morning with a warrant to confiscate all his electronics. They took his phone his lap tops, his i pad but left his desk top hard drive?? He told them they could take it but when they found out a copy of Hunter Bidens laptop had been transferred to it they wanted no part of it? Why is that? He commented they were very apologetic about the raid. Ole sleepy Joe said he was surprised the FBI raided his home? Yeah right. Another attack on Trump and his associates yet they get nothing again. But Vanity Fair would have the "in" on any confiscated information. They will do a story on it to coincide with a fashion show edition they have planned I'm sure.:rolleyes:

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snopro;2929049He told them they could take it but when they found out a copy of Hunter Bidens laptop had been transferred to it they wanted no part of it? Why is that? [/QUOTE said:
Come on man, link.

Hunter's laptop ?

Vanity fair ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on man, link.

Hunter's laptop ?

Vanity fair ?
Follow along. Look at Freds post on previous page. His link is from Vanity Fair. Tucker exclusively interviewed Rudy 2 nights ago on his show. Rudy has a copy of the content off of Hunters lap top as he and Trump were keeping that for use in their fight against Joe in the election. You have heard about the lap top correct? If you watch CNN you wouldn't know it existed.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but they have to clear up trumps DOJ work first, we shall see.

PS, ever notice everybody connected w/trump is a crook ?

Guliannie will rat trump out...and others. At first I thought a grifter/reality tv star president was really dumb, but it's been a pretty good show. fricken idiots are wrecking a perfectly good country right before our eyes.

LOL, Man some of you guys are pathetic ! Got a $25 / hour ex truck driver/ labourer who has accomplished nothing notable (other than dumb comments) and a farmer successful because of his family (if he doesn’t screw it up ) calling a man who has failed and succeeded at more things than they could even dream about , a grifter !!! He became rich. And President of the US of A, and a couple of you loudmouth clowns with a TV remote sitting on your worn out recliner think you got it all figured ? Pathetic is being generous !

PS, But I still believe , Everyone is entitled to their opinion , even morons like you 2 .

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the FBI are very thorough. They showed up to his house at 6am in the morning with a warrant to confiscate all his electronics. They took his phone his lap tops, his i pad but left his desk top hard drive?? He told them they could take it but when they found out a copy of Hunter Bidens laptop had been transferred to it they wanted no part of it? Why is that? He commented they were very apologetic about the raid. Ole sleepy Joe said he was surprised the FBI raided his home? Yeah right. Another attack on Trump and his associates yet they get nothing again. But Vanity Fair would have the "in" on any confiscated information. They will do a story on it to coincide with a fashion show edition they have planned I'm sure.:rolleyes:

It was clearly seen on the first impeachment and should of been caught then and their.. old news

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you want us to believe the FBI won't touch rudy's for some reason. Well because it has a copy of Hunter's laptop...

Link what makes you say that. How can you ask why when we don't even know it happened.

So trump and rudy have a copy of Hunters laptop and the FBI doesn't ? and they wouldn't take it, weird and didn't faux say it was sold to russia or something, hard to keep up with all the spin.

And the trump/rudy crime fighting team didn't expose the contents ? weird

Top Bottom