Fred? Whats up with Biden?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fred or rightsideup haven't started a Rudy Giuliani thread yet?
I think its unless the southern District of New York is actively going after Trump and his Allies. It may very well be unwarranted and Biden could very well have lied when he said the Justice Department is the American peoples department. On the flipside its possible it is possible the southern District may have more evidence but I am leaning toward my bolded thought.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liberals sure love giving away money. Thats what I'm getting out of ole Joe's speech tonight

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see how he is going to tackle high drug prices from drug companies. Kinda like Trump was????

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its unless the southern District of New York is actively going after Trump and his Allies. It may very well be unwarranted and Biden could very well have lied when he said the Justice Department is the American peoples department. On the flipside its possible it is possible the southern District may have more evidence but I am leaning toward my bolded thought.

This Gullianni investigation was started during the trump years.

trump and barr could only slow down the wheels of justice

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Gullianni investigation was started during the trump years.

trump and barr could only slow down the wheels of justice

And just like all the other Russia/Ukraine/russiagate/foreign influence hoaxes that dogged the entire trump presidency, it will turn out to be nothing and quickly buried by the mainstream media and democrats because they’ll realize they can’t prove their own lies.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just like all the other Russia/Ukraine/russiagate/foreign influence hoaxes that dogged the entire trump presidency, it will turn out to be nothing and quickly buried by the mainstream media and democrats because they’ll realize they can’t prove their own lies.
The Democrats don't want any investigations warming up over the Ukraine. Think of all the Democrats that will get caught up in that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Props to Joe for getting through an hour speech. He started fading in the last 20 minutes, slurring words, losing track but he made it. He put Ted Cruz to sleep but thats what Joe does. He talks of unity but he has no plans for that. His 2 targets tonight were China and the Republicans. There will be no unity. Oh and 100 round magazines. They gotta go. Is there 100 round magazines?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Props to Joe for getting through an hour speech. He started fading in the last 20 minutes, slurring words, losing track but he made it. He put Ted Cruz to sleep but thats what Joe does. He talks of unity but he has no plans for that. His 2 targets tonight were China and the Republicans. There will be no unity. Oh and 100 round magazines. They gotta go. Is there 100 round magazines?

Lol poor joe!, I think he put millions to bed! Drum mags yes.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crus would of went to sleep with anybody from the dems at the podium.. he’s a basket case that needs to go

Old joe has lots of items he wants done.. see how many he will get threw..

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crus would of went to sleep with anybody from the dems at the podium.. he’s a basket case that needs to go

Old joe has lots of items he wants done.. see how many he will get threw..

Yeah maybe banning Cookie Monster...

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What ?

At least 8 of trumps entourage have been arrested and or convicted (so far) on HIS watch...​Remember ?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fred or rightsideup haven't started a Rudy Giuliani thread yet?

Read that today and I just felt bad for the old timer.. what a way to finish off a good career.. stuck in ugly lawsuits, now a investigation.. lost all his respect among peers

And all for what.. sad

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a great way for the left to take the heat off Hunter Bidens and Joes ties with China. As well as Gavin Newsome and Andrew Cuomo's as well. Its all about deflection like a magician. Get you to look over here while something happens over there. Textbook liberalism at its finest.

Top Bottom