Found cheap insurance

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shopped around for cheap insurance and landed at State Farm in St. Albert (Michelle Broadbent's office). I put full coverage including collision on a 2008 xp 800 for $360 a year. I thought that was pretty cheap. Without collision it was only $140 or so a year.

I know Drayden in Morinville was giving ASA members a good rate, even with collision. My buddy has his turbo nytro with collision for just over $400.

Also, TD insurance will let you add collision for the time you are riding or trailering, so it is cheap too but you have to call every time you want to add the extra coverage. It was over a grand to leave the collision on so it would not be worth it. The rest of the time you can leave specified perils on and its peanuts per year.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbo nytro $24000 a 800 skidoo $7500 u do the math the more expensive the sled is the more expensive the insurance is :rolleyes:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I shopped around for cheap insurance and landed at State Farm in St. Albert (Michelle Broadbent's office). I put full coverage including collision on a 2008 xp 800 for $360 a year. I thought that was pretty cheap. Without collision it was only $140 or so a year.

I know Drayden in Morinville was giving ASA members a good rate, even with collision. My buddy has his turbo nytro with collision for just over $400.

Also, TD insurance will let you add collision for the time you are riding or trailering, so it is cheap too but you have to call every time you want to add the extra coverage. It was over a grand to leave the collision on so it would not be worth it. The rest of the time you can leave specified perils on and its peanuts per year.

I'm with State Farm in St. Albert too. (Charlene Zoltenko's office) Even with living here in Cowtown. NOBODY, can touch her rates. Exceptional service when my Ford was stolen, and recovered. Transferring sleds/quads back and forth. Full coverage, when I had my trailer in BC at Moyie lake.
I highly recommend her to anyone. Her only catch is......No more than 2 hand written tickets every 3 yrs.
But with her rates, it's well worth. Keeping the right foot out of the oil pan. :d

nutma6

Reaction score
i have and 06 m7 150 full coverage for a year and and 09 dragon 220 full coverage for the year.
and im through ama

mel.h

Reaction score
i have and 06 m7 150 full coverage for a year and and 09 dragon 220 full coverage for the year.
and im through ama

I too am a member of AMA, & they could not touch the rate i received from TD.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and im through ama

I would be suprised if your AMA rate included collision, as they were way higher when I last called. I will check again though.

Top Bottom